• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna take a note out of Walt's book, and tell people to stay out of my territory when I'm annoyed with them.

What's the the worst that could happen?

Also it's crazy to me that both Jesse and Saul were supposed to be bit characters.

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Never watched it before.

I barely watch television man. Hell, I only go to the movies maybe twice a year, if that.

Enjoy. It's still one of my favorite shows. You should try to watch Better Call Saul if you want more when you're done. First season is a bit shakey, but once it hits its groove, it's just as good as Breaking Bad

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
we totally recorded that podcast episode just now. yep
Oh no
msQvk2U.png

Episode 174 "Whoops"
In this episode Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler and Raxus talk for an hour an a half but ckohler forgets to record it so instead they recap the block in under 9 minutes.

Audio:

Timecodes:
0:02:18 News (MHA Season 4 promo, As See On / Toonami crossover)
0:02:37 One Punch Man Season 2
0:02:57 Dr. Stone
0:03:12 Fire Force
0:03:24 Food Wars!
0:03:52 Demon Slayer
0:04:15 Black Clover
0:04:40 Jojo: Golden Wind
0:05:08 Lupin Part 5
0:05:34 Best Shows of the Night and Apologies

Visit the website:

Subscribe in your favorite podcast app using this address:
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think everyone who has done a regular podcast long enough has run into a lost episode due to some sort of recording error. It sucks. 🤕

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Been watching the Fruits Basket remake this morning. Just reminds me how incredible Laura Bailey truly is.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
So my main Podcast question is if the lost episode was the best episode of the podcast ever, or merely one of the 10 best ones.

msQvk2U.png

Episode 174 "Whoops"
In this episode Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler and Raxus talk for an hour an a half but ckohler forgets to record it so instead they recap the block in under 9 minutes.

Audio:

Timecodes:

Visit the website:

Thank you for still doing Timestamps for this. It made me laugh

Oct 26, 2017
msQvk2U.png

Episode 174 "Whoops"

Audio:

Timecodes:

Visit the website:

Oof. This is why someone should always be backup recording, just in case.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone notice how the Fatal Fury stage is basically the world's most simple level from the last good Jump game, Jump Super/Ultimate Stars?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Now I can't wait to see Demon Slayer bloopers.

Also obligatory "omg Cautious Hero is hilarious, pls come to Toonami" post. I did a legit spit take watching the 3rd episode at one point, I can't remember the last time a show was so funny, it resulted in that. Feels so nice to have a good laugh after a crappy start to the month.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I had no interest to begin with because it was so cryptic over what it was you did, and hearing reactions just further cements my lack of interest. I've said it before, but it felt similar to No Man's Sky & how everyone was excited over a game that barely told you what it is you actually did.

The only Kojima game I played was Zone of the Enders HD Collection (& the PS4 port of ZoE2 but it's literally a port of the PS360 version with the same trophy list) and I got MGR for like $5 that I still need to play & that's more Platinum. If the Turbografx-16 Mini can be hacked & add English patches, maybe I'll give Snatcher a shot.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So curious about something.

How many people here are gonna pick up Death Stranding day 1?

I am good

I had no interest to begin with because it was so cryptic over what it was you did, and hearing reactions just further cements my lack of interest. I've said it before, but it felt similar to No Man's Sky & how everyone was excited over a game that barely told you what it is you actually did.

The difference with DS is that it did tell us, it's just that many didn't want to believe it until reviews came out

Status
Not open for further replies.