• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
finished that first phone interview, so stressful cause they were 1hr30mins late, but talking about teaching philosophy made this 30min conversation feel like a fast 5 mins. I guess thats good, prays to make it to round 2

Oct 26, 2017
if the new doom eternal turns out mediocre, would that make it an

ok doomer
source.gif

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
if you call a game a 'similar game killer' i don't want to listen to you

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
is sonic 06 the bubsy 3d killer

Also reminds me of the famous "Move over, Mario!" tagline for 40 Winks, a game that got cancelled for the N64 despite the quote coming from a Nintendo fan magazine.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i am perfectly capable of playing multiple similar games

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
is game killer the dark souls of bad gaming marketing/comparisons?

Holy crap, freakin' record low for how cold it is (it's single digits, something that almost never happens in November, let alone before Thanksgiving). Everyone who has to deal with the winter, especially if you're one who deals with stuff like seasonal depression, do everything you can to stay warm. Thinking of getting one of those cube heat things just so I'm not having the thermostat on all the time.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Now we have the dark souls of x whenever a game I'd even slightly difficulty

But hey at least it doesn't make me FEEL LIKE SPIDERMAN

Oct 25, 2017
Remember Wet?

220px-Wet_game.jpg

I remember Sony apparently did not let Factor 5 patch traditional controls into Lair when it was released, and after the game was ripped apart for its poor motion controls, Sony released a reviewers guide.
I actually reviewed a lot of these damn games. Wet, Lair, Dark Sector, some other crappy things, Haze I believe as well. Matt McMuscles did videos about some of these too.

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
I remember Sony apparently did not let Factor 5 patch traditional controls into Lair when it was released, and after the game was ripped apart for its poor motion controls, Sony released a reviewers guide.

I'm curious...did anyone try Lair after they patched the normal controls back in? How much better did it make the game?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious...did anyone try Lair after they patched the normal controls back in? How much better did it make the game?

I played it after they patched it.

Still kind of a mess, which isn't surprising if you read up on the development of that game. Didn't run well, controls felt weird. A lot of the missions blur together.

Status
Not open for further replies.