• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alright guys can anybody tell me the episode number for the saturday before last for MHA, one punch man, demon slayer, dr. Stone, food wars and JoJo please?

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Alright guys can anybody tell me the episode number for the saturday before last for MHA, one punch man, demon slayer, dr. Stone, food wars and JoJo please?

Here's the November 23 schedule

Tonight on Toonami, Izuku attempts to earn Sir Nighteye's trust in order to join his agency, the Class S heroes fight back against the Monster Association's overwhelming forces, Magma continues his dirty tricks and it's up to Chrome to counter him, Shinra is back in the game thanks to Princess Hibana but he'll have to hurry before Giovanni tears up Vulcan's lab completely, Soma spends the summer at the dorms honing his curry-making skills as the Fall Selection prelims rapidly approach, Tanjiro and Nezuko take the battle to the demons on their own terms in the hopes of getting one step closer to learning the whereabouts of the demon Muzan Kibutsuji, news of Polpo's apparent suicide spreads as do rumors of a secret hoarded fortune and the man who might know its hidden location: Bruno Bucciarati, Tobi makes an appearance on the front lines as night falls on the first day of the Fourth Great Ninja War, Lupin and Goemon fall into Zenigata's hands after Ami's reunion with her father doesn't go as she hoped, and Sasha Braus eats a potato.

11:00 - My Hero Academia - 66 - Boy Meets...
11:30 - One-Punch Man - 19 - The Class S Heroes
12:00 - Dr. Stone - 14 - Master of Flame
12:30 - Fire Force - 17 - Black and White and Gray
1:00 - Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma - 20 - Dragon Lies Prone then Ascends to the Sky
1:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 7 - Muzan Kibutsuji
2:00 - Black Clover - 96 - The Black Bulls Captain vs. the Crimson Wild Rose
2:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 5 - Find Polpo's Fortune!
3:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 276 - Attack of the Gedo Statue
3:30 - Lupin the Third Part 5 - 23 - Just Then, An Old Buddy Said Something

4:00 - Attack on Titan - 3 - A Dim Light Amid Despair: Humanity's Comeback, Part 1

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
3 Yakuza games, an Atlus JRPG, and a Doom sequel sounds like a shit ton of play time if you ask me.
It is quite a bit. I was mainly thinking about how I am not flooded with like 7-12 releases. I may end up just picking up Yakuza Collection and waiting on Doom and TMS, especially TMS since I have it on Wii U. Still would have quite a bit with just Yakuza 3-5.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna guess the first part of the FF7 remake will be like 20 hours.

Hope the motorcycle section is rad.

Cloud riding a motorcycle out of Shinra HQ is rad.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when people were all "how DARE they not put Part 1 in the title" for FF7

Despite the fact that It got away with not having Chapter 1 in its title when that came out

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
I am one of the very, very few that has never played FF7. The remake would be the first time I have ever played it, so that'll be interesting.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not happy with the move to KH3/FFXV style action, but I feel compelled to buy the game.

I'm much more excited to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions again, plus I scheduled my FE Three Houses run for January.

I do actually intend on buying the Fairy Tail JRPG, but not until it's about half off. Same with Atlier Thighza. I refuse to play Persona unless it is portable and find Vita streaming to be an unacceptable compromise even on a pure turn based game. I'm also trying to fit in a run of FF VIII, Xenogears, and Chrono Cross in my schedule. I'll definitely buy Animal Crossing and play it all spring before dropping it if its anything like New Leaf, which owned my life for about sixty days.

I will drop literally every other game the second XBC1 remastered comes out.

I've also still got about ten Atlus RPGs to play.

EO Untold 1/2
PQ 1/2
Strange Journey Redux
the last third of P3P
P4G
Radiant Historia

I'll pick one of those three PS1 era RPGs to play through for my annual 12 days of Christmas death march.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Should have made a Final Fantasy game revolving completely around Triple Triad.

...I actually don't know if that's a good idea. Was Triple Triad good at all?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty good.

I've been known to play over a hundred hours of FF VIII just setting up the card game how I want it everywhere in the world.

Replacing Triple Triad with Tetra Master is the real reason the Gooch was fired. It has nothing to do with Spirits Within nearly bankrupting Square.

Then the fools doubled down on it by putting TM in FFXI.

Last edited:

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty good.

I've been known to play over a hundred hours of FF VIII just setting up the card game how I want it everywhere in the world.

Replacing Triple Triad with Tetra Master is the real reason the Gooch was fired. It has nothing to do with Spirits Within nearly bankrupting Square.

Then the fools doubled down on it by putting TM in FFXI.
This is why Yoshi-P is the chosen one. For putting Triple Triad into XIV.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently the sound in the Halo Reach rerelease is borked? (It's apparently just a single-player issue.)

That's lame. Hope they fix that soon.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
It wouldn't be MCC if s ok nothing wasn't borked apparently.

Meanwhile I am drowning in games. I just beat the champion in pokemon sword and shield. I hope the post game is better than the end game.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
they need to expand on the max raid battle concept in future games, it's probably the best wild battling has ever been

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Just think, we're just over a week from Doomguy being revealed as the final Smash dlc character.

I want to believe.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
it's gonna be another sega rep & the one woman in the pass

HATSUNE MIKU

sakurai to spend 10 minutes talking about how the stage has all the different vocaloids as cameos

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I feel like Sora from Kingdom Hearts has a pretty good shot at making it into Smash.

Or Roxas. Or Ventus. Or some other Sora clone I don't know about.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna throw this out there.

Alien Isolation is real good. Well worth playing if you haven't gotten around to it yet.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Is Breath of Fire 2 good?
Very good. One of the worst localizations in history though.

BoF1 was done by Square over here. Capcom in housed BoF2 and none of their games in English had more than...200 words I'd say before then. Hilarity insues.

Capcom was one of the most inconsistent companies ever when it came to localizations and BoF3 while better is still not great. BoFIV is their first honest to goodness well done localization and yes I'm including the first three RE games and Dino Crisis and the rest of their PS1 output in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.