Toonami |NovDec19| They're fighting moves that make you look awesome

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Hey you guys think Darkshine design is #problematic

Don't worry

His backstory makes it much worse because He's not actually black he just became black because he worked out so much

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guessing
what they're going for with darkshine is like an extreme version of the bodybuilder's tan? i can't really think of any other reason why they would do it that way

still fucked up and problematic either way

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Why did the heros in MHA assume all the bullets were made from Eri? Are they assuming her blood is special somehow?

There's was honestly a few jumps in logic that shouldn't have been possible with their information.

Moara

Oct 25, 2017
Why did the heros in MHA assume all the bullets were made from Eri? Are they assuming her blood is special somehow?

There's was honestly a few jumps in logic that shouldn't have been possible with their information.
There's a few reasons. They are assuming her quirk is similar to Overhaul's, since children usually have quirks that are similar to their parents, which is similar to what the special bullets are doing (destroying quirks). And also because she was wrapped in bandages.

Oct 25, 2017
There's a few reasons. They are assuming her quirk is similar to Overhaul's, since children usually have quirks that are similar to their parents, which is similar to what the special bullets are doing (destroying quirks). And also because she was wrapped in bandages.
Ok, so you guys already know Overhaul has a daughter already. Yeah I wasn't even bothered by the leaps of logic they made with it because it made sense.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

They know Eri has bandages from Deku and mirio enconter so he has been doing something to her

They assume Eri is important to him

They know the bullets has human dna in them

They don't know it's her but they're making an assumption it's probably her Nighteye didn't say it's definitely her he just assumes its her

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
In the OPM universe if you really really really obsess to the point of insanity over something you can actually start to manifest that in yourself. There was a dude who was crazy about cars and started jamming car parts into his body and instead of dying a horrible death he turned into a car monster. Not to excuse the backstory but that's generally the way things work out except people turn into... you know monsters and not muscled up black guys.

At least you still got Biscuit Oliva from Grappler Baki!

Oct 25, 2017
In the OPM universe if you really really really obsess to the point of insanity over something you can actually start to manifest that in yourself. There was a dude who was crazy about cars and started jamming car parts into his body and instead of dying a horrible death he turned into a car monster. Not to excuse the backstory but that's generally the way things work out except people turn into... you know monsters and not muscled up black guys.

At least you still got Biscuit Oliva from Grappler Baki!

Baki the Grappler where every human is a mass of muscles with a human head attached to it.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Had an incredibly vivid dream last night. I met up with some old schoolmates in it, people who I have no real way of contacting anymore.

The sort of dream that when you wake up from it, you're wide awake.

Brain, why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends.