• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Totsuki staff is a cut above the average hotel mook.
But I bet they still pay minimum wage.

Uhhhhh

Is the Adult Swim logo replaced with a Pepsi logo?!
The Ratings Poison That is a Marathon Week

Pepsi:

free.jpg

I was at an overly flashy buffet for thanksgiving, and I deeply appreciated the honesty of the wait and temp staff. With lines such as "It all sounds great, but I'm not going to like and say I've tasted it all or know how that one is made," and "I just know the exotic fruit plate is great, because whenever they leave extras in the break room it's gone in like 5 minutes." Even at a 5-star resort, these are minimum wage mooks forced to wear suits and act like they understand how any of this works. They do not.
Name me a resort that runs the world like Totsuki does in this universe.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Having worked in the food service industry, I've known some people like this. They get into the zone and it's fucking magical watching them work.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Fun fact-- From last year, kids complained about the food being too fancy so they added pizza rolls and chicken tenders at a Table Of Shame where it would look really obvious if any adult ever went over to grab anything from it.
Name me a resort that runs the world like Totsuki does in this universe.
Every flashy resort goes out of their way to try to look like this is how it operates. Like this show is going to show the seedy garbage behind the scenes of the hospitality industry.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"Unfortunately, 30 of the plates were still full due to complaints of the food tasting like sweat, so you fail"

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Your final challenge: to cook the most dangerous animal

MAN

your ingredients will be all the losers who didn't pass

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
It was then that the guests complained to the staff about hearing what sounded like "an orgy involving high schoolers" coming from the dining hall

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
628 survivors x 200 dishes each for a ridiculous 120k+ total items served. Even if we wanted to stretch everyone out to 10 small dishes each, they just served a sports arena full of people. And that's just those who survived, and assuming everyone made the minimum.
It was then that the guests complained to the staff about hearing what sounded like "an orgy involving high schoolers" coming from the dining hall
They're waaaay too tired for that. Sorry.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Oh, you mean band camp?
My young and innocent self in high school failed to appreciate my choir instructor trying to avoid this at a weekend retreat. He set an evening curfew after dinner, no co-ed rooms, followed by surprise evenings events, followed by being woken up before dawn (he literally ran around the hotel and banged the walls) and it screwed with anyone's ability to actually enjoy themselves. Not that I fault him, in hindsight, and it was still a quite lovely experience.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Why do you have to be so unpleasant, Erina? Soma isn't even the usual teasing shonen protag.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still kinda not over Erina being nice to her assistant

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"If Soma's dad can make us orgasm like this, imagine how great Soma will be able to please us when he gets older!"

Status
Not open for further replies.