• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
So basically.

They had a battle about once a week to reach that many in like 10 years.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Man, ramen is so much more tempting during the winter. Especially now that I've tried Sapporo branded ramen or whatever it's called.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes, one can't help but wonder.

How the hell do people come up with dishes like this.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care how sexy you are, Joichiro, I will never admit that meat substitute tastes better than actual meat.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
*It's Getting Hot in Here starts playing*
It's a good thing these food battles all only have 2 competitors or holy crap would the judges be in trouble.
I don't care how sexy you are, Joichiro, I will never admit that meat substitute tastes better than actual meat.
As an average American moron who eats too much processed food, I will second this despite any experience in being able to compare the two.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Seems weird that someone with the resources of the Nakiri clan can't hire investigators to find Joichiro. Especially considering that he's not exactly trying to hide. Time for more Food Wars!

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"It was then i realized he had the power of foodgasming & I wanted that power all for myself"

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
It actually kinda bugs me how much of a loser this girl is. Like, get a fucking personality.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Why not move into the mall or whatever? Or why didn't the nerd set up shop inside the plaza? I feel like it makes no sense for him to have set it up inside a place that had to start and drum up business when the plaza was already thriving. And then later when the plaza gets itself going with the new food they easily beat the station. It's a prime location!

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"DAMMIT SOMA

when you said you needed an emergency meat beating, this is NOT what I was thinking"

kXsCRav.jpg

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"Please take your flasher coat off, you're scaring the children"

Also no joke, there's a place called Yummy Japan that always would give you samples & maaaaaaan it would be hard to resist not buying anything afterwards

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
See, i told you we'd have a scene of a girl take a big bite out of another woman's juicy, tender breasts.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ, this is like ammo for people who are all "every dub is bad, see?! LISTEN TO HIS ACTING"

Status
Not open for further replies.