• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Student Council meetings are more intense than they were back in my day. Time for another episode of Food Wars!

This show has grown on me in spite of the terribad dub. I have no logical explanation for it.
Bad VAing can be overcome if there are enough decent voices and the script/plot are good enough. That's why I gloss over all the people complaining about One Punch Man animation... it's not great sure,, but who cares as long as I can see what's going on and the other stuff is good?

This is now a feudal Japan show. Welcome to Shokugeki no Samurai

eQhg1nE.jpg

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Uuuggghhhhh, rewatching this episode sucks considering I need to go back to dieting & exercising now that Thanksgiving is done & it's a new month.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody in this show knows how to pronounce Japanese names. This Mozuya lady's butchering of "Hideyoshi" is a low key example.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"The wrap!"

But...she didn't bite into the wrap

Such lack of detail, suspension of disbelief broken, can't take this show serious anymore.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I'm borderline put off at how asexual a high school protagonist is, even, lol. He has no sense of harem mechanics, either, despite being available!.......but I'm not going to complain about this part.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, Monica Rial......you clearly are a good actor, but this role just isn't working for you. I should rewatch Shimoneta or Nichijou where you're given better direction.

THAT PUNCH WAS BETTER ANIMATED THAN ANY PUNCH IN OPM S2

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
So uh, why/how was she brought into the highschooler dorm as a first-year middle schooler? And why did her parents agree to this? And how did tentacles become involved?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I, uh

Have the feeling that scene got cropped for the TV airing

Also 34 YEARS OLD?!?!

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I was correct

They cropped the part where oppai loli had an eel wrapped around her.......waist.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
This seems mocking to me as a person who has a poor sense of smell due to years of allergies plugging my nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.