• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
You ever stop and think how weird The Force Unleashed games were?

"Hey kids, do you wanna make Han shoot Chewbacca to death, and then violently kill him?"

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
So far my Q1 2020 release schedule seems to be:

- Tokyo Mirage Sessions
- Yakuza HD Collecion
- maaayybbbbeee Animal Crossing?

....and that's it? Like, there's a few more, but it's mainly waiting for sales on MM Zero/ZX Collection, OP Pirate Warriors 4, & OPM A Hero Nobody Knows. TMS & Yakuza 3 and 4 will hold me over for a looonnngggg time.

Edit: OH RIGHT, FF7 REMAKE. How could I forget?!

Last edited:

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Q1 stuff for me: TMS, Granblue Fantasy Versus, FF7 Remake
Maybes: DBZ Kakarot, Iron Man VR, Doom Eternal

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
There are apparently no credits so it's a bit of a mystery. Only thing listed is that licensor is TV Tokyo as far as I know. Kind of weird to put up 49 episodes of a dubbed show on Hulu with no real announcement/credits!
This is roughly equivalent to only putting out a South Asian English dub *glares at Gundam Build Fighters*

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Even without Vic being garbage, he can't scream for shit. Pretty sure they had to loop his screams in the new Broly movie. There is no situation where JYB wouldn't be a straight upgrade.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, JYB as Broly sounds like a good idea. At least he can scream.
Going back and replacing all of Vic's old roles isn't a good idea. That takes money that they likely won't get back.
If Edward Elric gets a new voice, it will only happen when a new piece of FMA media is produced. Whenever that will be...

This is roughly equivalent to only putting out a South Asian English dub *glares at Gundam Build Fighters*

Don't forget Marvel Disk Wars.
We dubbed this collab between Toei and Marvel! But it's only for South Asian markets.
Too bad, we got Roger Craig Smith as Cap and Crispin Freeman as Loki. But we're not going to show it to you!

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder who Viz will pick for the replacement for Rohan in the OVAs.

I hope they don't get skipped outright.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
clearly a scheme by monia rial to have a scapegoat so jyb is stealin' all of vic's roles instead of her

cuz clearly monica was gonna be brolee

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Sanji and Usopp are mind breakingly bad in 4kids One Piece. Luffy/Nami/Zolo/Robin are pretty good. I can't even remember chopper. Buggy I remember liking.

It's still a damn shame of a product. But at least we got the Pirate Rap.

Oct 25, 2017
6dwt6o98bb241.jpg

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
March the month of big JRPGs with FF7 at the start, now P5R at the end.

oh and i guess some other games i never heard of nor care about

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
2020 Q1 is pretty lax for me. Yakuza Collection, Doom: Eternal and TMS so far. All the other games I am slightly interested in coming around then I can wait on. Things can always change though.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Jan: TMS #FEE
Feb: Yakuza 3 & 4
March: FF7 & P5R

I am basically set for like half the year. P5 gave me 150 hours across 2 playthroughs, TMS is like 60+ hours, and Yakuza 3 & 4 will be another 70+ hours combined.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I have an idea in my head that I am going to go to Evo this year because i've always wanted to experience it live, and it having a Granblue game likely in the lineup (Cygames is one of Evo's big sponsors, they will get the game in one of the anime fighter slots) makes this the best possible year to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.