• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Dr. Stone is doing well enough to keep the anime going.

It's still got a decent amount left to adapt right?

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
There's apparently a "big announcement" about Dr. Stone coming in next week's Shonen Jump. That's the same week as the final episode of this season. I'd say chances are good it's about a season 2.

And yes, there's probably 2 more seasons worth of content at this point.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Dr. Stone is doing well enough to keep the anime going.

It's still got a decent amount left to adapt right?
Early signs for it are not good at all.
home video stuff is selling horrible and there wasn't much of a manga boost from the anime that I've heard of.

I hope it continues though because it's a lot of fun.

it seems it will be based mostly on western demand as it's got a good following in the west.

There's apparently a "big announcement" about Dr. Stone coming in next week's Shonen Jump. That's the same week as the final episode of this season. I'd say chances are good it's about a season 2.

Here's hoping but I'm expecting a stage play.... it's always a stage play with anything I want to get another season >.>

well not always sometimes it's a pachinko machine.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017

It's cancelled

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

could also be an announcement for the final arc or something

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

It's the next spinoff, where Senku becomes a god at origami and can make anything from a series of complex, scientifically acurate folds.

Dr. Paper.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Can't see how...
Last week might have hinted that, but this week's chapter put a big nail in that.
I dunno, I'm still a few weeks behind. Dr. Stone was always a weird one in that it feels like it could end in 10 chapters or go on for another 100 at pretty much any point past the first arc lol

Oct 25, 2017

its always incredibly lame when they use the magazine to reannounce something the anime would show since that issue officially releases after the episode airs if i have the episode number right.

Was hoping its actually something more meaningful and interesting for the franchise

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, SaGa: Scarlet Grace is extremely good* so far

*If you are a systems & mechanics nerd like me

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
After checking my sources, I can safely say I am not the 5th Smash dlc fighter.

That's right folks, I am deconfirmed.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
After checking my sources, I can safely say I am not the 5th Smash dlc fighter.

That's right folks, I am deconfirmed.
1644.jpg

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
As I'm starting Indivisible, I remember how much I enjoy interactivity in my RPGs like Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, and the Shadow Hearts series, as it just makes battles feel more involved.

....then I remember we'll never get a new Shadow Hearts or re-releases due to the company no longer really existing or something & I get bummed. Still need to play the first game, played through Covenant & rebought From The New World as I rented it from Blockbuster on a whim a long time ago.

Probably should give Valkyrie Profile a try, I remember trying the PS2 sequel in high school but I barely started it or remember much.

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
what if you had to do action commands in fire emblem?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
what if you had to do action commands in fire emblem?
they did that, it was called project x zone 2

But all seriousness, I'd kinda be okay with it? I liked PxZ because there was a bit of strategy in how to combo your moves together & which solo unit worked best in extending your combo/juggling the enemy in combination with team units. Plus I feel a little better over missing an enemy because I mistimed something over "yeaaaah RNG says you're gonna miss this 99% chance hit"

But I also say this as someone who never really got into SRPGs. I think I got a decent ways into Front Mission 3 as a teen, but that was it. Should give that another go someday.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've finally caught up with Lupin Part V.

The most recent episode is so meta.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight on Toonami, Kirishima takes on some criminals as his work study gets under way, Saitama is back and gets to work dealing with the monsters in the battle arena, the Kingdom of Science claims its prize from the Grand Bout and Senku at last attempts to reintroduce modern medicine to the stone world, Company 8 gains some more intel on the White-Clad while Shinra and Arthur begin training under Benimaru, Soma awakens as judging in the Fall Selection preliminaries begins, Tanjiro has to deal with Muzan Kibutsuji's newly created monster in the chaos of Asakusa, Abbacchio puts his detective skills to work as Moody Jazz's power seeks to reveal the whereabouts of the gang's mysterious attacker, the Nine-Tails drags Naruto back into his subconscious to remind him of the overwhelming hatred within, Lupin's digital assault from the safety of the Grand Duchy of Cagliostro has Shake Handz on the ropes as the master thief strikes back in Part 5's finale, and Eren and his fellow cadets graduate from training but it's not long before they're faced with the horrors of the Titans all over again.

11:00 - My Hero Academia - 68 - Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
11:30 - One-Punch Man - 21 - The Troubles of the Strongest
12:00 - Dr. Stone - 15 - The Culmination of Two Million Years
12:30 - Fire Force - 18 - The Secrets of Pyrokinesis
1:00 - Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma - 21 - That Which Is Known Yet Unknown
1:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 8 - The Smell of Enchanting Blood
2:00 - Black Clover - 97 - Overwhelming Disadvantage
2:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 6 - Moody Jazz's Counterattack
3:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 277 - Unison Sign

3:30 - Lupin the Third Part 5 - 24 - Viva Lupin III - END
4:00 - Attack on Titan - 4 - Night of the Closing Ceremony: Humanity's Comeback, Part 2

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, SaGa: Scarlet Grace is extremely good* so far

*If you are a systems & mechanics nerd like me
I want to play Scarlet Grace, but I already have a huge backlog and I just bought some other Saga titles already(Romancing Saga 2 and Alliance Alive).

Currently, I need to beat Pokemon already though I was middle of filling my Pokedex. It seems that I need to finally get Nintendo Online to not only to complete it, but to beat these five star raids. Finally hit a wall with these raids doing them solo since the NPC usually bring in Pokemon that are weak and/or the wrong match ups for the Dynamax Pokemon. :/

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Steven Universe Future continues the trend of Steven Universe being great

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I watched an episode of the newest Food Wars season in Japan. The drop in production values and direction quality were super obvious O_O :(

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Doing some last minute catch up on Lupin. Man, it is so obvious how limited the voice actor pool was for this season lol

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Steven Universe Future: or wow Pink Diamond did that? I shouldn't be surprised.

Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of amazing how Rose Quartz went from "loving mother that sacrificed herself for her family" to "responsibility dodging bitch that left more wildfires than one can handle"

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this Zenigata partner character ended up staying alive the whole season and/or wasn't the secret big bad

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
For All of her numerous faults you can't say that Rose isn't an interesting character lol

Status
Not open for further replies.