• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing what CN wrote off was the tv broadcast rights and not the rights to the franchise as a whole

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Hey you guys think Darkshine design is #problematic

Don't worry

His backstory makes it much worse because He's not actually black he just became black because he worked out so much

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
QucqEYN.gif

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guessing
what they're going for with darkshine is like an extreme version of the bodybuilder's tan? i can't really think of any other reason why they would do it that way

still fucked up and problematic either way

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Why did the heros in MHA assume all the bullets were made from Eri? Are they assuming her blood is special somehow?

There's was honestly a few jumps in logic that shouldn't have been possible with their information.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Why did the heros in MHA assume all the bullets were made from Eri? Are they assuming her blood is special somehow?

There's was honestly a few jumps in logic that shouldn't have been possible with their information.
There's a few reasons. They are assuming her quirk is similar to Overhaul's, since children usually have quirks that are similar to their parents, which is similar to what the special bullets are doing (destroying quirks). And also because she was wrapped in bandages.

Oct 25, 2017
There's a few reasons. They are assuming her quirk is similar to Overhaul's, since children usually have quirks that are similar to their parents, which is similar to what the special bullets are doing (destroying quirks). And also because she was wrapped in bandages.
Ok, so you guys already know Overhaul has a daughter already. Yeah I wasn't even bothered by the leaps of logic they made with it because it made sense.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

They know Eri has bandages from Deku and mirio enconter so he has been doing something to her

They assume Eri is important to him

They know the bullets has human dna in them

They don't know it's her but they're making an assumption it's probably her Nighteye didn't say it's definitely her he just assumes its her

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
In the OPM universe if you really really really obsess to the point of insanity over something you can actually start to manifest that in yourself. There was a dude who was crazy about cars and started jamming car parts into his body and instead of dying a horrible death he turned into a car monster. Not to excuse the backstory but that's generally the way things work out except people turn into... you know monsters and not muscled up black guys.

At least you still got Biscuit Oliva from Grappler Baki!

51ed638564db8b84efca200e325f43c1.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
In the OPM universe if you really really really obsess to the point of insanity over something you can actually start to manifest that in yourself. There was a dude who was crazy about cars and started jamming car parts into his body and instead of dying a horrible death he turned into a car monster. Not to excuse the backstory but that's generally the way things work out except people turn into... you know monsters and not muscled up black guys.

At least you still got Biscuit Oliva from Grappler Baki!

51ed638564db8b84efca200e325f43c1.jpg
Baki the Grappler where every human is a mass of muscles with a human head attached to it.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Had an incredibly vivid dream last night. I met up with some old schoolmates in it, people who I have no real way of contacting anymore.

The sort of dream that when you wake up from it, you're wide awake.

Brain, why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Darkshine's backstory is easily one of the dumbest things I've ever read in manga. Luckily, it's only been shown in the webcomic, so it might be changed for the remake manga.

I doubt it, so it is a possibility.

As others have said, it doesn't do much for his design though. ONE is a good writer, as shown with Mob Psycho, but he has a lot of room for improvement, especially when it comes to race and LGBT representation.

Puri Puri Prisoner will never not be embarrassing.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
can't wait to see Asuna, Alice, and those other girls whose names i can't remember fight over kirito's corpse

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Had an incredibly vivid dream last night. I met up with some old schoolmates in it, people who I have no real way of contacting anymore.

The sort of dream that when you wake up from it, you're wide awake.

Brain, why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends.
i had a dream i was chasing sponges in the suburbs

like kitchen sponges

Andrew J

Oct 26, 2017
The Adirondacks
They know Eri has bandages from Deku and mirio enconter so he has been doing something to her

They assume Eri is important to him

They know the bullets has human dna in them

They don't know it's her but they're making an assumption it's probably her Nighteye didn't say it's definitely her he just assumes its her

I think they've also assumed that she inherited her father's quirk, or at least one like it.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I once dreamed I was in a marathon with a bunch of smash characters that went through my old elementary school for some reason

Oct 25, 2017
I was watching the old 1984 Christmas Carol movie to get more in the Christmas mood. There's literally a billion adaptions, but that one still holds up extremely well.

They actually did a cool looking animated version in the 70's, but dear god imagine this being your first exposure to the story as a kid.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Demon Slayer keeps making me sleepy and Jim Jam knocks me out, doesn't help that I'm always tired and at my sister's place on Saturday nights.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
*sees One Piece World Seeker for $20*

*just bought Okage: Shadow King on sale on PSN, is going to get all the items in Bloodstained after beating it with 100% map and demons, & expecting a game or two for Xmas from friend*

Eeeehhhhh, should I? That was basically the price I was willing to give in & get it, but feel like I should hold off. Kinda wanna ask my friend, but I feel like he already did his shopping for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.