• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I would say you've gotta be shitting me but this is exactly what I expected.

Some of my best memories with Monster Hunter are driving around through a dessert on a Humvee with a bunch of modern military grunts.

I mean, the movie has been confirmed to have an "isekai" or "transported to another world" plotline. I assume this is from before they get transported to the Monster Hunter world.

Regardless, this is essentially the replacement for the Resident Evil movies so it's going to be trash like those.

midfalutin

Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm sorry but the way this season of Attack on Titan has been structured makes absolutely no sense.

I have no idea if the manga was like this but it's really been throwing me for a loop.

Rurouni

Dec 25, 2017
Man I'm sorry but the way this season of Attack on Titan has been structured makes absolutely no sense.

I have no idea if the manga was like this but it's really been throwing me for a loop.
Despite being moderately slower, the Manga did an overall better job at setting up Uprising Arc imo.

The way they reconstructed/removed certain key moments is my biggest beef with Season 3's take on the Arc itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.