• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Our own Toonami Escape Weekly Podcast, Hosted by thread regulars Grexeno, B-Dubs, and CKohler. Click the button above for the RSS link.

New webcast every Friday at ~8:00pm

Other useful links:

Toonami.com
Toonami Facebook
Toonami Simulcast
Toonami Tumblr

CFuJ1vO.png

n48ykTK.png

vIVQsBc.png

DYc19RE.png

q8ll9GI.png

CFuJ1vO.png

CfpKSt9.png

CFuJ1vO.png

Show end dates. Through currently announced episodes. Does not account for unannounced marathons, etc.

One Punch Man (rerun): November 3
Attack on Titan Season 3: November 10 (season break)
FLCL Alternative (rerun): November 24
Lupin the Third Part IV (rerun): December 1
Mob Psycho 100 (Season 1): January 12, 2019
Black Clover: December 15 (Season 1)
Megalo Box: March 2, 2019
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable: May 18, 2019
Hunter x Hunter: June 1, 2019
My Hero Academia: July 27, 2019
Dragon Ball Super: August 31, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: February 3, 2024
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9|
|Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14||May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14||Nov14||Dec14|
|Jan15||Feb15||Mar15||Apr15||May15||Jun15||Jul15||Aug15||Sep15||Oct15||NovDec15|
|Jan16||Feb16||Mar16||Apr16||May16||JunJul16||AugSep16||OctNovDec16|
|JanFeb17||MarApr17||MayJun17||JulAug17||SepOct17||NovDec17|
|JanFeb18||MarApr18||MayJun18||JulAug18|

Last edited:

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Carrying on from the other thread, I feel for Dallas Reid, Asta's VA though. This season, he's playing another character who screams a lot in another Funimation dub and he ended up blowing his voice out. He got better, but I couldn't imagine having to juggle playing that character and Asta.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for anyone that has to play Asta screaming or not, but yeah

ShinRPGamer

Nov 4, 2017
That new OT smell.

Just gotta catch up on MHA and Jojo and I'll be fully caught up. Hopefully I can actually stick around for the whole thing the next few weeks.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
man until you get to black clover this lineup is incredible....well depending on how good alternative is

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
There were times in th past when I only tuned in for a show or two, but now I watch everything except FLCL, Naruto, and the reruns.

It really is the one of the best lineups.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping to just relax with the MHA marathon this week, but now that I'm working Saturday nights, I might as well leave early to get the job done + try to get some extra time in.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
hey guys, did you hear they announced a new hxh game that's a 3d action rpg where you play greed island 2 after the events of greed island?

*monkey's paw has a finger curling up*

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I presume there's gonna be no Nen lol
Actually, there will be.

In battle, players can summon characters depicted on cards. Skill cards will give you an upper hand in battle. By equipping characters with these cards, you will be able to use various abilities, such as attack and recovery type skills. Nen Abilities, which can decide the outcome of a battle, can be activated with a single tap.

During adventure parts, you can enjoy the story that unfolds on the new setting of Greed Island 2, as well as relive the story from the Hunter x Hunter original work.

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/08/hunter-...announced-for-smartphones#sDQzsv4P7zcvUIVC.99
...guess what "platform", though...

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tournament of Power arc is probably my favorite Dragon ball arc since the Frieza saga.It's definitely not perfect, and watching it weekly may hurt it more then binging through certain parts, but hey, they set up something that Dragon Ball has always succeeded at, putting in a shit ton of fighting and battles.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
ToP is definitely one of my favorite DB arcs, and yeah it's not without faults. Though one thing I think it does that doesn't get enough credit is it actually does a pretty good job tying into some overarching themes established pretty early on in the show by the end of it.

Oct 25, 2017
Is that a new thread I spot? Surprised you didn't go with "|OT| We're shattered like your fragile teenage dreams"

At least I get to sleep early this weekend.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
ToP is ok. Has some great highs (animation wise) which makes up for some of its faults. Would sell it down the river for more one off/gag episodes though.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Is it still possible to pre-order and grab that pin or patch or whatever or is it just part of the first print packages?
Reconfirming that I just got my copy of Zone of the Enders 2 & the patch was inside the box which was sealed, so guessing it's a first print thing that comes with all pre-orders.

Hoping that & Yakuza Kiwami 2 can help me take my mind off/get rid of stress due to overthinking my budget & cat's health.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I do like MHA, especially the early part of season one but I have no idea if I'll be around this weekend.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
VA of a character that is introduced in the next episode of Dragon Ball Super (also voices a character that shows up later in MHA):

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Football season is starting good thing its a marathon tomorrow since the bama game is so late

Status
Not open for further replies.