• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Toonami |SepOct19| I'll kill you and then thank you

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Fujiko's bra is fucking magic and also a cockblocking asshole. The thing is cut on the front and that fucker is still holding on. Time for My Hero Academia.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
even with fujikos assets i probably wouldnt trust putting a detonator there

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, this season is really goddamn good. Like every episode's had me hooked.

Til next time, then. Later

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Least now, I can catch the dub episodes of MHA that I missed after it got pushed to the end of the block, though think that's another week or so.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
.....now I'm reminded I bought that MHA game a month or so ago & still need to play it. Not like I'll have time this month due to all the games.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, Digiorno, joke's on you, I pick up the pizza myself instead of having it delivered.

Also what if I have someone send me your frozen pizza, that's technically delivery

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"Because you're weird & randomly say certain words in a different language. You're Japanese, speak English"

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Eraserhead is like "That's too many disappointments. I obviously haven't trained them hard enough."

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, so next week is the rescue part of the exam. Glad I can finally see the rest of the series dubbed now.