• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
q5jaM23.gif

OH DAMN!

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Well damn....I wasn't prepared for Lupin to end this early, but the dude is dead.....So what's taking its place next week?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The last time lupin got shot he actually really did get shot, so I wonder how this will play out

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Yay, the start of the episodes that I missed due to being put at the back of the block.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
WTF, I seem to be randomly directed to some spam website about winning a Walmart giftcard.

"How plus ultra did you go?!"

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
clearly, she's gonna lose points for not materializing a teleport that could teleport the people to safety

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Next week on Toonami:

11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 129 - Limits Super Surpassed! Extreme Ultra Instinct!!
11:30 - gen:LOCK - 8 - Identity Crisis - END
12:00 - Dr. Stone - 5 - Stone World The Beginning
12:30 - Fire Force - 9 - The Spreading Malice
1:00 - Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma - 12 - The Memory of a Single Dish
1:30 - Black Clover - 88 - Storming the Eye of the Midnight Sun's Hideout!!!
2:00 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - 49 - Wasabi and Namida
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 268 - Battleground!
3:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin: Advent of the Red Comet - 12 - Char, the Red Comet
3:30 - Lupin the Third Part 5 - 15 - Her Relationship With Lupin

4:00 - My Hero Academia - 58 - Special Episode: Save the World with Love!

Later.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
of course the dbz power up has a power up that powers up the power up

OF COURSE.

Tune in next season where goku remembers kaioken exists again & combines it to achieve extreme turbo ultra instinct deluxe arcade game of the year definitive limited edition XX accent core + ex alpha director's cut

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Catching up on all the shows I fell asleep during. I need to find time for a nap on Saturdays going forward.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
That was a pretty hype entrance for Shinra, and man Gen:lock can see good show port but continues to just do circles in muddy waters.

Oct 25, 2017
Gen lock needed 48 episodes. Characters need more development. Motivations are understated. Enemy is just as nebulous and unexplored as they were before where even if they are defeated no one should even care. End game mech upgrades is far too late. Every episode should have been am arc of four or five episodes at least.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
of course the dbz power up has a power up that powers up the power up

OF COURSE.

Tune in next season where goku remembers kaioken exists again & combines it to achieve extreme turbo ultra instinct deluxe arcade game of the year definitive limited edition XX accent core + ex alpha director's cut
eeeh they already told us earlier that Goku hadn't mastered Ultra Instinct yet because it's harder to attack without thinking than it is to avoid without thinking, so ya know...like...you shouldn't be surprised

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
This was posted over in the Rooster Teeth Layoffs thread. It's from 4chan so take with a mega grain of salt but it would explain so much.
Image here

Nothing in this seems particularly inciteful, assuming it's all true it mostly just confirms a lot of things people assumed already (gen:lock under performed, management were assholes, crunch and grew too big). Heck even if Gen:lock hadn't underperformed I think some of the layoffs would have happened anyways to cut cost for underperforming divisions. If I had to guess Gen:lock's struggles probably exacerbated the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.