• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Fujiko's bra is fucking magic and also a cockblocking asshole. The thing is cut on the front and that fucker is still holding on. Time for My Hero Academia.

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
even with fujikos assets i probably wouldnt trust putting a detonator there

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, this season is really goddamn good. Like every episode's had me hooked.

Til next time, then. Later

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Least now, I can catch the dub episodes of MHA that I missed after it got pushed to the end of the block, though think that's another week or so.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
.....now I'm reminded I bought that MHA game a month or so ago & still need to play it. Not like I'll have time this month due to all the games.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Shoulda given him all 10,000 volts, Zappy.

I don't understand what emotion or situation this gif is trying to describe.
pearl is me filing away this episode of toonami, and steven is man god complaining about me trying to file away this episode of toonami

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, Digiorno, joke's on you, I pick up the pizza myself instead of having it delivered.

Also what if I have someone send me your frozen pizza, that's technically delivery

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"Because you're weird & randomly say certain words in a different language. You're Japanese, speak English"

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Eraserhead is like "That's too many disappointments. I obviously haven't trained them hard enough."

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, so next week is the rescue part of the exam. Glad I can finally see the rest of the series dubbed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.