• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenumi

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
I can't even remember if I watched season 1 of OPM. Pretty sure that's one I did finish.

Well, I'm at least caught up on DBS and Dr Stone, so I can potentially catch the early part of the block. Still gotta start Fire Force.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I figured OPM S2 would come eventually but I figured it would take more time. I REALLY want to see Mob Psycho S2 on the block though.

Are the Blu-Rays a noticeable improvement for OPM S2 over the TV version? Have they all come out for season 2?
The animation isn't any better but it should get rid of the ghosting which ruined the little good animation it had at times.

Oct 25, 2017
People complain about this arc of OPM a lot, but I've always enjoyed it a lot. It's just is a story I enjoy that looks like garbage

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
BLACK CLOVER CHARACTER OF THE DAY: Luck Voltia

Voltia, electricity. Get it? Yeah, pretty normal BC name there. He's crazy and always wants to fight. He does lightning boy things. Has a tragic backstory that I forgot, 100 to 1 it was because some nobles of the Clover Kingdom were shitty to him. He's become much closer to Magna lately as they've been training together more and quipping even more. He
Qualifies for the Royal Knights as Magna fails to, tune in this week.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heh, OPM S2 gets announced a day after I questioned its absence. It will be fun to rewatch at least.

I wish Netflix hadn't gotten Kakegurui. That would have been fun on the block.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I hope MP100 gets announced soon so we can have the ONE power hour. The difference in quality would be amazing.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Heh, OPM S2 gets announced a day after I questioned its absence. It will be fun to rewatch at least.

I wish Netflix hadn't gotten Kakegurui. That would have been fun on the block.
Seriously, not to mention having to wait for it to even be released. It would make for a fun show just to see everyone's reactions to the insanity & facial expressions.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Some other potentially interesting tweets

and an ask.fm

ljSFPoYl.png

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Well they're still getting pretty big dub premieres so they must be doing something right

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the OPM news. Wrong ONE show dammit!

Ah well, been meaning to get around to watching it anyways. Will temper my expectations considerably considering what I've heard.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I assume One Punch and Jojo part 5 would have to be two of those top five

iunno what else is popular?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder from what Demarco said about 2 months ago about requested shows:

"Honestly at this point we are showing just about everything people are asking for, believe it or not! We've had a decent amount of requests for Dr. Stone, as well as Mob Psycho S2, One Punch S2, Jojo S5. In terms of "new" titles though, not that many requests beyond what we already have."

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
MHA s4
Mob Psycho s2
Jojo part 5
Sao alicization part 2
Opm s2

Those are/were likely the top 5 since they're all sequels to shows that have been popular over the past year or so.

We do have 4 shows essentially ending in a month (super, gen:lock, gundam, and mha s3 rerun) and Lupin a month later. We know one replacement is opm s2, and we can presume demon slayer is another replacement (it likely would have been a top 5 if it hadn't already been announced).

There could also be a block extension to fit one of these shows. If I had to guess Toonami will likely rerun Super at the end of the block whatever time then ends up being.

And yes, sao's next season does start next month, if I had to guess that's probably the odd show out for now since aniplex may not simuldub it for toonami.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
So guys, do we really think MHA season 4 is premiering soon? I know the timing lines up but Funi is putting the dub up on their paid service. Would they really give something away for free right away when they can charge for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.