• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but did you know that Spiderverse is really good?

Like I love that movie to death, but it's almost never relevant when it gets brought up in those Sony/Disney war threads, because more Spiderverse happens no matter what
To be honest though Spiderverse is (mostly) not relevant to that thread, people talking about it are significantly less annoying than the majority of the rest of those in the threads who make over sweeping and over dramatic comments about the entirety of Disney or Sony Pictures.

I honestly haven't seen a single productive conversation in the entirety of that whole Sony/Disney issue on this site.

Oct 25, 2017
Very disappointed at the Hugging Pillow offered for Fire Force.

It would have been immensely pleasing to have Shinra and Arthur join the others in my collection (Taku for Food Wars, Nagisa from Free, and Killua from HxH). Hopefully they correct their mistake and offer one for them.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
most I got is a bunch of nintendo posters that I never put on my wall

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
To anyone who's seen it, does SSSS Gridman improve any? I watched the first 6 episodes and while I thought it had a promising start, I eventually found myself getting pretty bored with it. I'm probably gonna drop it unless there is a big improvement in the second half.

Oct 25, 2017
To anyone who's seen it, does SSSS Gridman improve any? I watched the first 6 episodes and while I thought it had a promising start, I eventually found myself getting pretty bored with it. I'm probably gonna drop it unless there is a big improvement in the second half.
Was pretty fun especially when the world building finally starts paying off in dividends.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
> Isekai Quartet S2 confirmed

Hey, cool.

> SURPRISE, SHIELD HERO IS NOW PART OF THE CROSSOVER

DAMN IT

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
hey remember how Eugeo took Alice's memories to the void with him like a selfish dick?

what a great guy that Eugeo.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Curve ball we think we are gonna get Shield Hero.

But what we actually get is:
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two Hit Multi-Target Attacks
No joke, that show was actually better than it had any right to be. Not show of the season by any means, but considering the premise, I actually got a good amount of laughs from it.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

I liked Gridman, but if the first half of it didn't grab you, the second probably won't either.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Its a show that never reaches its full potential.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure that I like that society has advanced to the point where people are proudly outing themselves as furries by saying they like Beastars

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I appreciated what it was going for and the second half is a lot better to be fair. Definitely has its flaws but I enjoyed it overall.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure that I like that society has advanced to the point where people are proudly outing themselves as furries by saying they like Beastars
I haven't seen it yet, I just like the song :P
but I plan to watch it.

You know what though... I liked the movie Zootopia. I'm not afraid to admit that :P

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I never even got around to starting Gridman or Darling in the Franxx.

The semi recent anime I've thought about rewatching recently was Interviews with Monster Girls.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish I could watch Vinland Saga, but I simply can't afford Prime just to watch one show.

I'll probably get around to it when I am inevitably forced to get a subscription to watch The Expanse in a few months.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for a theoretical dub too. Hopefully it comes out soon
zbmfpZQ.gif

Though going by previous Amazon exclusives the dub will be Sentai Filmworks.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I think that's the most a catchphrase has been dubbed straight since Fairy Tail where Natsu does in fact claim to be all fired up quite often.

Naruto got the backlash from Believe it and just started subbing it out. I think even Part 3 of Jim Jam cut a few Oh My Gods and Good Griefs.

Speaking of Cagliostro, Lupin Part V is gonna have a lot of references in its upcoming final arc.

Some of which people will get, some will probably go over heads, but you're definitely not required to know them.
Last arc was basically a CoC callback.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I think that's the most a catchphrase has been dubbed straight since Fairy Tail where Natsu does in fact claim to be all fired up quite often.

Naruto got the backlash from Believe it and just started subbing it out. I think even Part 3 of Jim Jam cut a few Oh My Gods and Good Griefs.

Last arc was basically a CoC callback.
Ya know is a much better and less annoying verbal tick

Status
Not open for further replies.