• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
https://igea.net/

Top 10 Australia

1. Detroit: Become Human
  2. God Of War
  3. Far Cry 5
  4. FIFA 18
  5. GTA 5
  6. Destiny 2
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  8. Mario Kart 8
  9. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
  10. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Top 10 New Zealand

1. Fallout 4
  2. God Of War
  3. FIFA 18
  4. Far Cry 5
  5. Detroit: Become Human
  6. GTA 5
  7. The Evil Within 2
  8. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  9. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  10. NBA 2K18

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wait, is this Detroit's second week in Australia? It held on to the number one spot?

Last edited:

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's weird. Weren't there four Nintendo games in the Australian Top 10 last week?

Doesn't look like it.

Week 21 (previous week).

Top 10 Australia

1. Detroit: Become Human
  2. Dark Souls
  3. God of War
  4. State of Decay 2
  5. Far Cry 5
  6. Destiny 2
  7. GTA 5
  8. FIFA 18
  9. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  10. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Top 10 New Zealand

1. God of War
  2. Detroit: Become Human
  3. Dark Souls
  4. Far Cry 5
  5. State of Decay 2
  6. Fallout 4
  7. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  8. GTA 5
  9. FIFA 18
  10. The Evil Within 2

Deleted member 26104

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
MCC wtf? lol

We have weird sales charts lol. Do we ever get actual numbers for these lists? Would be interesting to see how many copies these are actually selling.

Deleted member 26104

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
MCC just got cut to $20 here and people are probably buying it in anticipation of the X enhancements and relaunch.
EB Games is having their mid year sale and it's down to $19.95 for a brand new copy. Probably why.

Ah ok, don't go in to any EBs but that would explain it. Surely it hasn't been much more than that normally though?

I did see an EB the other day while doing my shopping and they'd attempted to make some sort of Fortnite-like display for their "#1 Sale Royale" sale haha.

Oct 27, 2017
Ah ok, don't go in to any EBs but that would explain it. Surely it hasn't been much more than that normally though?

I did see an EB the other day while doing my shopping and they'd attempted to make some sort of Fortnite-like display for their "#1 Sale Royale" sale haha.

Last time I checked it was $50, but looks like the RRP is now $40 and it's half price right now.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Detorit slaying the charts . Well deserved for the visionary that is David cage :p

oggob

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney, Australia
If it's units based, next week Sony are going to clean up with 1st party titles for the Days of Play Campaign.

God of War @ $59

SotC, GT:Sport, Knack 2, Wipeout, Ratchet, Uncharted 4, Uncharted:LL, Uncharted 1-3 Collection are supposedly all going to be $19

Target started selling them today at these prices but not online yet.

Who knows what else will be cheap

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
wow, New Zealand is NOT a Nintendo country xD. I thought the UK was bad in this regard..