• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The Cruisemissile is finally showing his age damn.

This looks like a serious throwback to the original, so many scenes seemed to have been taken directly out of it. I'm intrigued although not fully on board. To get really excited I'm gonna have to get a BTS video on how they used real fighter planes and that this movie isn't just a bunch of CGI shit.

And what's this even about, anyway.

The40Watt

Oct 29, 2017
Even if the film is mediocre, I'm sure Joseph Kosinski will knock it out of the park with the visuals.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully it's suitably cheesy but filled with cool Cruise stunts.

I cannot imagine they actually let him fly the Jets. How would they insure that? F-18 probably cost northwards of $80 million.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
willsmithindependenceday.jpg

I want Wil Smith in this too
i think will smith was a marine pilot. And a cameo would mean the top gun universe witnessed an alien attack lol

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Era, I can't help but feel we are headed for...……………………….the Danger Zone!

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The cockpit shots are killer, can't argue with that.

Effective teaser, Heavy on Top Gun nostalgic sights and sounds.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Holy shit I'm so pumped. Top Gun was my favourite movie for so many years.
This is a true childhood dream come true.

Lotto

Oct 28, 2017
Earth
The first movie was shot in my hometown, even had a high school teacher who's relative had a minor cameo in it. You better bet I have nostalgia for this shit, day one.