• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kelly or Topanga

• Kelly

Votes: 367 46.6%
  • Topanga

Votes: 332 42.1%
  • I don't know who these people are

Votes: 47 6.0%
  • Is this what you do at 2am Bobo?

Votes: 42 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I liked when Kelly Kapowski was on 90210 blazing it, shaking up the status quo and participating in elaborate schemes. Someone ratted her out and Brandon just couldn't wrap his mind around it, man. So I'm voting for that. Sorry kirblar

Hooky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And then she started a club in the Peach Pit with that dude who cheated on Aaaron Spelling's daughter with the hostess from MTV's Remote Control. Whew!

Think David got a disease in that one. At some point he got sick, and his Dad was a dentist and an asshole.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Topanga. She had an actual personality, she evolved through the series and she saw through all of Cory's bullshit. Cory had to change who he was for Topanga which was important. She could also have a ton of episodes not focused on her looks or who wanted to be with her. Topanga's the full package. Notice I didn't even talk about her looks, you already know what she's about there.

Kelly was too one note for me. She didn't stand out besides looking good and most episodes were about Zack and Slater trying to fuck her. She didn't do anything really. Like, she was just another girl while Topanga was THE girl.

Last edited:

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kelly Bundy

large.jpg

Lupercal

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Kelly Bundy vs Ashley Banks is the real poll here.
Kelly from 90210 has the looks, but Topanga has all the rest so ..

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
People like Topanga because the kids in that show was a nerdy loser but got the girl, that gives them hope.
True.

Makes me think about how fantastic Freaks and Geeks was for subverting that specific trope.

Ehh, this doesn't work in this case. Saved is from what late 80s? And BMW is from about 1992. Anyone who was old enough to be around these kids ages when these shows actually aired are damn near 40 years old with wives and kids and approaching balding/midlife crisis levels by now. You can't really play this particular age group off as young geeky 20 year olds with no experience with the opposite sex brehs.

Oct 25, 2017
Topanga had a lot more personality and is more my type, so I gotta give it to her. Now, I had a tv crush on Topanga when I was young, but I especially had a crush on Myra from Family Matters. Urkel, you fool! She was clearly better in every way to Laura!

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Topanga looks better in everything else except that picture in the twitter thread. That's Kelly at her peak.

So, the answer is Topanga.

LastCaress

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Does Kelly have better international appeal? It'd be curious to see the voting separated by time zones.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Kelly ain't realistic, unless you lived in Santa Monica or something, Topanga is the girl next door for everyone. Always liked Topanga more, much more relatable. Kelly is too "out of a magazine" material.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Look, Kelley kapowski and I guess babs bunny were my first crushes. Even today Tiffany thiessen is still smoking hot today.

But topanga is way more in my league and somebody I'd want to be with everyday. So yeah topanga is a babe and she'll get me in the most 90s way possible.

I miss Brittany Murphy, she was so cool.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Topanga for me. Everybody loved Topanga. She was that ride or die woman, smart, loyal, etc...Not to mention beautiful and all that good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.