• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
maxresdefault.jpg

People who regularly followed Gamespot's live shows from a decade+ ago may remember Tor as a regular member of On the Spot alongside other staff like Jeff Gerstmann, Rich Gallup, and other members of that mid-2000's heyday of the site. It's difficult to find anything on where Tor went after he left Gamespot and CNET, but members of the community who remember those days might recall his presence as just part of what gave shows like On the Spot, The Hotspot, and others their distinct personality and helped foster that audience

RIP

Last edited:

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
damn, I remember him. The giant bomb guys leaving the other day prompted me to search for him on twitter and google to see what he was up to.

RIP

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Sad news. I remember him from Gamespot's E3 coverage in the mid-00s when I used to subscribe. Condolences to his close ones.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Fuck, this hurts. I was a huge fan of his news shows with Tim Surette, and I got a chance to meet them both at E3 2006 and tell them how much they inspired me. Shit.