• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mhee123

Oct 25, 2017
TORONTO ERA MEETUP #43: RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN!
raptors.jpg

We did it! Well, not us, but THE NORTH! It's time to celebrate with a Toronto ERA meetup! Since this is a Canada Day Weekend, we got to making it extra Canadian by having some KFC at North York. Hope you can come and have a wing with us!

By the way did you know we have an Toronto ERA thread? It's a bit neglected at the moment but feel free to join us there. There's also a Discord, which is a bit more active.

When: June 29th
Time: 7 pm
Where: Chicken Cheers and Beers (Sheppard and Yonge)
Pre-meet-up:
McDonald's at 6pm (Better Coffee, fight me)
Post meet-up: Kinka Izakaya or HAN BA TANG

If you're unsure about joining, have a read of this Toronto Meetup FAQ (by Kuro! RIP) --

B-But I'm shy and scared of meeting people I don't know
Best way to get over that? Go out and meet some people. Yes, we don't know you, and you don't know us. However, the people I've met have all been friendly and we haven't had disagreements in the past. What will you talk about? What do you want to talk about?

But it's too far and it's too cold/warm!
One of us was driving back from NEW YORK the night of the last meet up and STILL made it. Another came all the way from OTTAWA! The temperatures for the last meet up, I'm guessing, were colder than this coming meet up AND there was a power outage last time. Nothing...stops this train.

But I don't drink alcohol and bar food is disgusting
Come chat and/or bring your portable game system and play a few rounds of that popular video game with us. You can always come just to say hello, see the carnage, and be witness to the shenanigans.

But I'm poor...! :(
If you can make it, people usually treat others to at least one round. Of course, we aren't going to do this if Rob Ford or something like 50 crazies show up, but anyone who comes for a drink always gets one. You can always join Kraftwerk for some Kraft Water.

I'm busy doing [insert activity here]
If you're busy at home watching tv/movies or playing video games, they aren't going anywhere, and you can play games with us and discuss tv/movies with us. If you're busy doing someone, well...you can finish and then come visit after a shower of course.

I'm tired
Nothing brings out the energy like discussion and body slams.

Why would I want to go meet a bunch of Internet gaming nerds?
lol says the person posting on an Internet gaming forum.

drake.jpeg

Attending:
Brinbe
krae_man
shadowkat
dluu13
capitalCORN
CaptainCanada

Hobbes211
HeyImNewHere
StrangeRoboMemory
Sober
whitehawk

giphy.gif

Maybe:
Razorrin
firehawk12

EvilMario
Cripplegate

Not Attending:
FriskyCanuck

And as Bonus Tweet:

Last edited:

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Throw me into Maybe! I'm waiting on something, so I don't know if I'll be free for sure, but I'd love to meet some of Canada-Era in person! Let's make some friendships! And perhaps get some beaver tails.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I just realized this place does hell tteokbokky and chicken as well apparently. Show of hands please?

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I've always wanted to spit hot fire. If I can't do it in mix tape form, I may as well do it as a result of chicken.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Bumping in case we get last min interest. Tonight's the night we cheers to a Raptors title (and Kawhi dipping for the Lakers 😉)

OP
OP
Mhee123

Mhee123

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna not make the mistake of being late and Going to see Toy Story 4 at North York...right now