• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mhee123

Oct 25, 2017
TORONTO ERA MEETUP #44: A Bethesda.Net Account is require to connect to this Meetup

115fc03471.png

Yes, this is an old meme that happened last month! But since we didn't have any, we need to make up for lost time. Our Discord has decided to go to St.Louis Bar & Grill for it's all you can ear Ribs.

By the way did you know we have an Toronto ERA thread? It's a bit neglected at the moment but feel free to join us there. There's also a Discord, which is a bit more active.

When: August 17th
Time: 7 pm
Where:
St. Louis Bar & Grill (Don Mills Station; Fairview Mall)
Pre-meet-up: Timmies
at 6pm (Don Mills Station; Fairview Mall )

If you're unsure about joining, have a read of this Toronto Meetup FAQ (by Kuro! RIP) --

B-But I'm shy and scared of meeting people I don't know
Best way to get over that? Go out and meet some people. Yes, we don't know you, and you don't know us. However, the people I've met have all been friendly and we haven't had disagreements in the past. What will you talk about? What do you want to talk about?

But it's too far and it's too cold/warm!
One of us was driving back from NEW YORK the night of the last meet up and STILL made it. Another came all the way from OTTAWA! The temperatures for the last meet up, I'm guessing, were colder than this coming meet up AND there was a power outage last time. Nothing...stops this train.

But I don't drink alcohol and bar food is disgusting
Come chat and/or bring your portable game system and play a few rounds of that popular video game with us. You can always come just to say hello, see the carnage, and be witness to the shenanigans.

But I'm poor...! :(
If you can make it, people usually treat others to at least one round. Of course, we aren't going to do this if Rob Ford or something like 50 crazies show up, but anyone who comes for a drink always gets one. You can always join Kraftwerk for some Kraft Water.

I'm busy doing [insert activity here]
If you're busy at home watching tv/movies or playing video games, they aren't going anywhere, and you can play games with us and discuss tv/movies with us. If you're busy doing someone, well...you can finish and then come visit after a shower of course.

I'm tired
Nothing brings out the energy like discussion and body slams.

Why would I want to go meet a bunch of Internet gaming nerds?
lol says the person posting on an Internet gaming forum.

Attending:
dluu13
shadowkat
krae_man

Maybe:
capitalCORN
AlphaTwo

Not Attending:

Last edited:

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
If it weren't on a Saturday I'd consider going (finally have a reliable enough car where I'd be willing to drive from Buffalo to Toronto) but I work 16hrs every Saturday.

OP
OP
Mhee123

Mhee123

Oct 25, 2017
Just as a Small Update, I've changed the location to the Fairview Mall Location instead. Hope no one gets lost!

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
I've finally moved to Canada! Currently living with a friend in Oakville till I find a place in Toronto, but I'm going to try to swing by for sure, would love to meet some new people!

shadowkat

Oct 25, 2017
Omg, we're actually going to Fairview Mall?

I'll probably just hang out at the mall for a bit beforehand.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
You guys should check out the House of Balloons while you're in town