• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mhee123

Oct 25, 2017
8f13e7f2cd.jpg

Date:
September 22nd 2018 at 6:30PM
Pre-meetup: Tim Hortons (1521 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1Z2) at 6:30PM
Meetup: The Hive Esports (49 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M4V 1L3) at 7PM
Appetizers Menu Dinner Menu Booze Menu
Post-meetup: ?

We got through the despicable season we call "Summer" and things are starting to cool down. Celebrate by joining us at Sept 22nd at The Hive Esports Bar! All is Welcome!

Keep your eyes on this thread and the Discord for the most up to date info on the meetup day. PM me if you require an invite to the Discord.

These rules are preliminary and we can adjust them if there are any suggestions.

Finally, it should go without saying but you are welcome to join us if you happen to be in the city, or even if you just want to travel all the way out here for it :D

KyyGJHl.gif

Meetup FAQ provided by Kuro

But I'm shy and scared of meeting people I don't know
Best way to get over that? Go out and meet some people. Yes, we don't know you, and you don't know us. However, the people I've met have all been friendly and we haven't had disagreements in the past. What will you talk about? What do you want to talk about?

But it's too far and it's too cold/warm!

One of us was driving back from NEW YORK the night of the last meet up and STILL made it. Another came all the way from OTTAWA! The temperatures for the last meet up, I'm guessing, were colder than this coming meet up AND there was a power outage last time. Nothing...stops this train.

But I don't drink alcohol and bar food is disgusting

Come chat and/or bring your portable game system and play a few rounds of that popular video game with us. You can always come just to say hello, see the carnage, and be witness to the shenanigans.

But I'm poor...! :(

If you can make it, people usually treat others to at least one round. Of course, we aren't going to do this if Rob Ford or something like 50 crazies show up, but anyone who comes for a drink always gets one. You can always join Kraftwerk for some Kraft Water.

I'm busy doing [insert activity here]

If you're busy at home watching tv/movies or playing video games, they aren't going anywhere, and you can play games with us and discuss tv/movies with us. If you're busy doing someone, well...you can finish and then come visit after a shower of course.

I'm tired

Nothing brings out the energy like discussion and body slams.

Why would I want to go meet a bunch of Internet gaming nerds?

lol says the person posting on an Internet gaming forum.

lmXO7RC.gif

Attending
Mhee123
Brinbe
krae_man
shadowkat
sph3re
EvilMario
dluu13
Renewed
HeyImNewHere
Sober

tumblr_ovgh4yM0jM1s3t6r6o1_640.gif

Maybe
EasyRoad
StrangeRoboMemory

Eo91Gl0.gif

Not Attending
Deraldin

Gabbo

Azzanadra
firehawk12

Last edited:

EasyRoad

Oct 25, 2017
Put me as a maybe. There are some complications this weekend but I'm not giving up just yet

Azzanadra

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Thought this was tomorrow for some reason haha... won't be able to make today in that case, sorry guys! Next time hopefully