• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
EvilMario

EvilMario

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm pretty exhausted, but I'll flush out the OT over the next few days. If you have any ideas, or contributions for it, let me know.

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Hmm. I can't see it. Is there an option to change the number of posts per page? It would be nice if there's 100/page

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
1b0WrJQ.jpg

zbon

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto!
I think im on team winter now that my furnace actually works.... Expect to be jumping ship come February tho!

zorbsie

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone! Mostly lurked on the other site. Will try and chime in more often here. :)

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Ah it's good to be home.... with 100ppp and eyes burning with the white... argh.
At least the weather isnt shit today

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Eh...Brampton's alright. Despite living here most my life I don't have a lot of nostalgia for it. Meanwhile I remember other places I lived a lot more fondly. Looking to move out to southwestern Mississauga within the next year for work convenience and relative affordability.

edit: AlphaTwo were you on CAG by any chance? Name seems familiar...

AlphaTwo

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Eh...Brampton's alright. Despite living here most my life I don't have a lot of nostalgia for it. Meanwhile I remember other places I lived a lot more fondly. Looking to move out to southwestern Mississauga within the next year for work convenience and relative affordability.

edit: AlphaTwo were you on CAG by any chance? Name seems familiar...
Nope.