• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any tips for selling a car in the GTA? I'm trying to sell my car since I no longer need it. I put an ad up on Kijiji and Autotrader, but was wondering if there was anywhere else worthwhile to post it.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That OCS website is something, huh? Just pictures of nondescript plain packaging for all the products. Almost makes you wonder if its all intentional to scare off people potentially interested in trying some cannabis.

Other provinces have it a lot better.

Oct 25, 2017
That OCS website is something, huh? Just pictures of nondescript plain packaging for all the products. Almost makes you wonder if its all intentional to scare off people potentially interested in trying some cannabis.

Other provinces have it a lot better.

The names are hilarious. I can't believe our government is approved those!

What a time to be alive.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
I'm voting for Keesmat just to give her more support (I don't think she'll win though).
And I guess NOW Magazien told me to just go for the incumbent. Okay guys, here I go! lol

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Crosspost from Canadapoli thread:

Anyone else in Ontario fill this survey yet?

It's about the school cirriculum, including whether or not gender identity, sexual orientation, tech, financial literacy, the trades should be taught and at what age.

You register and they send you an email link to fill out the survey. Takes maybe 15 minutes to do.

https://registration.fortheparents.ca/

Oct 25, 2017
Crosspost from Canadapoli thread:

Anyone else in Ontario fill this survey yet?

It's about the school cirriculum, including whether or not gender identity, sexual orientation, tech, financial literacy, the trades should be taught and at what age.

You register and they send you an email link to fill out the survey. Takes maybe 15 minutes to do.

https://registration.fortheparents.ca/
Thanks for the heads up. Even if I'm not confident any good will happen, I might as well make my voice heard.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
200.gif

Here it comes folks. Time to find some skating rinks, and invest in a pair of skates

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else see the plane flying around downtown with the amazon.ca black friday banner?

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in Toronto visiting right now, haven't been back for a while. No snow yet, though I brought all my gear, seems like it is still fall here...

Going to that medieval times place tonight. Neighborhood looks a bit sketch and the Toronto police app didnt do the impression any favours (Parkdale / Dowling Ave).

Restaurants on Queen were pretty good though.

I'll have to look for this plane ;)

Oct 25, 2017
I went to EB Games on Black Friday. I asked to buy the Switch Joy Con controllers since they were on sale. The clerk said "All Joy Cons are sold out".
So I asked "When will they be back in stock?"
He replied "As soon as the sale as over"

Well, at least he didn't lie.

Deraldin

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to be out of that stupid temperature range where I freeze to death on my bike if I wear my lighter jacket, but end up drenched with sweat if I wear my winter jacket.