• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
So this happened today that there was a shooting in Lawrence Square Mall, and my mom was almost there.

D2DKpwhU8AAVHyE.jpg:large

vitacola

May 23, 2018
l.sn.de
Heidiho TorontoE(h)RA!

I hope you didn't get shot so far. I'm honestly surprised about all the shootings you posted news in here. You don't hear about this in Europe. We focus mostly on the people in your neighborhood. Anyway!

My gf and I plan to visit you in early June. Toronto will be the start of our little vacation throughout Ontario. We planned to stay for 3 nights to get to know the city and get into the mood for the 10 days that are left afterwards. Due to our situation we only started now to look for an accommodation and - what should I say? - I'm blown away by the poor quality you get for your hard earned Euros or CAD. You spend 150 CAD for a room that doesn't even come with a private bathroom and looks like it was refurbished in 1970. And a lot of the "private" houses on booking.com look like a house speculation object ready to gentrify the neighborhood.

So may I ask you:
Do you have any recommendations for a hotel/Bed and Breakfast where you would accommodate your parents/friends when they were visiting? Maybe just a wider area to look into?

Thank you very much!

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Apparently I'm going to Toronto/Mississauga on Tuesday for a week lol. I'll be staying with my brother but I'll probably be roaming around Toronto for a couple of days on my own.

Hey all! o/

Oct 27, 2017
After like a year of trying I'm FINALLY moving to Toronto. Pretty excited (but nervous). It's been quite a few years since I lived there.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017

OMG these maps are horrible, I'd like to know my transfer point if I need to go on the 1 line, please.

Yeah, I tweeted a complaint about them to the TTC.

I'm assuming that the new poster sized maps with the other lines displayed will be put up around these new maps as well, because otherwise these maps are really useless particularly because you don't even see the Sheppard line.

I'm also assuming the point is that they are larger font so people can read them from further away, but it also seemed to sacrifice a lot of info to make it happen.

Mr.Mike

Oct 25, 2017
The Line 1 trains have higher capacity and support Automatic Train Control. Line 1 itself doesn't actually support ATC yet but that work is being done. The old trains on Line 2 aren't actually that old and still have plenty of useful life in them. In any case Line 2 doesn't support ATC so it can't realize a lot of the benefit of the newer trains anyway.

The new trains are totally capable of running on Line 2.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
The Line 1 trains have higher capacity and support Automatic Train Control. Line 1 itself doesn't actually support ATC yet but that work is being done. The old trains on Line 2 aren't actually that old and still have plenty of useful life in them. In any case Line 2 doesn't support ATC so it can't realize a lot of the benefit of the newer trains anyway.

The new trains are totally capable of running on Line 2.
Yeah I've ridden on a new train on Line 2 before. It seemed to have been a fluke occurrence though, probably because they were going to a train yard or something?

Honestly the big advantage of the new trains is just being able to move between cars.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know the best barber in Toronto have the right price for dyed hair (ie. Partial, colour, etc). I prefer not too expensive; just right.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
So guys. Two big contests for Toronto tonight.

Raptors Game 1.

And.

tumblr_pm6z4c1dSq1qb5qxmo3_250.gif

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 finale tonight -- as the Raptors make history, Brooke Lynn Hytes makes herstory as the first Canadian queen in the finale! She Toronto, yo!

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
JFC

This closing montage by Breen

Epic levels of series summary

Magical as fuck

That music with those visuals and that man's voice explaining the title run.

HOLY SHIT

Ashgahsghgajsgjagsjgajsgja

Brinbe