• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember if the Sisters are exclusive to Alarielle. I imagine it will be handled similar to them.
Sisters you can unlock by building a specific building. The steam page makes it sound like the units are unique to clan skyre/tehenuain though, unless that's their starting units?

also my wood elf save files all got corrupted. I'm starting to think it's the Regiments of Renown workshop mod I got? It first happened with Chaos, now Wood Elves...the only thing in common that would cause that would be that I downloaded the RoR mod before I started my chaos campaign :l

edit: More stuff from CA_Grace

he's not the FLC lord, as it says in the FAQ,

Additionally, all Lizardmen Legendary Lords will be able to unlock a quest chain to seek out Lord Kroak – the last of the first generation Slann.

Although technically dead, his spirit remains, and still exerts its power over the living world.

Once Kroak is found he will join the player's faction as an immortal hero, boasting a completely unique skill tree and devastating campaign map abilities.

Yes Kroak will be available in MP
[–]GN93_Gor-Rok 4th Lizardmen LL 9 points 17 hours ago
can Lord Kroak be acquired by AI factions?
If one faction already has him, is he unavailable to the other Lizardmen LL's?

[–]Grace_CACreative Assembly[S] 45 points 16 hours ago
If you play as a Lizardman then only the player can do the Quest to gain him, if you don't play Lizardmen then the AI can achieve him when they meet the same requirements that the player has to for them to enable the quest
Yes, if in MP there are two Lizardmen players it's the first to get him.
Are lizardmen getting a FLC LL?​
yes

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
also my wood elf save files all got corrupted. I'm starting to think it's the Regiments of Renown workshop mod I got? It first happened with Chaos, now Wood Elves...the only thing in common that would cause that would be that I downloaded the RoR mod before I started my chaos campaign :l
When weird bugs crop up, mods are the first thing to suspect. Might want to double-check that they don't have any known issues, and perhaps run a vanilla campaign to see if it keeps happening.

'Cause I've played plenty of vanilla campaigns and mayyybbe once had a save-related issue.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When weird bugs crop up, mods are the first thing to suspect. Might want to double-check that they don't have any known issues, and perhaps run a vanilla campaign to see if it keeps happening.

'Cause I've played plenty of vanilla campaigns and mayyybbe once had a save-related issue.

Yeah. The only common factor in these two campaigns are the Regiments of Renown workshop mods I installed shortly before my chaos/wood elves playthrough, that and Sensuis greater power penalty. To be safe I removed them both and all RoR mods I had(As doing a google, RoR mods can cause corruption in save files when there's an expected unit and it's not there anymore, but for me I can only guess is that in loading a campaign, it tries to load it in the wrong order thus the crash, which would be a whole other issue). So I'm sticking to my old tried and true ones-the texture reskins and gccm, as well as some other smaller mods. I'll do a new Wood Elf Campaign but..yeah. It was only 60 turns this time(Compared to the chaos save which was 150ish) so it's not as bad.

OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
So are Ikits units really gonna be exclusive to just him?
Hmm
My take on this.
Ikit units such as ratling guns are available for every skaven LL as is usual for a lord pack.
The unique units that are created by the Clan Skryre Forbidden Workshop are the ones that are unique to clan skyre.

the cult of sotek won't have any unique units.
I'm thinking it's part of a Skaven landmark at... Star Tower, I guess.

And I'll speculate that Lizardmen lord seems to start in Western Lustria, from the description. The presumed bonus Lizardmen lord will probably be outside of their home continent somewhere, just as every bonus lord has been.
Itza is a big settlement (8slots), if i remember correctly; so i think my new cute lizards will start there.
with sartosa island being added then in the next DLC being used; i'm betting the new lizardmen starting in albion as it was added in previous patch.

Clan skyre in ME starts in skavenblight. I'm not sure where clan skyre starts in vortex campaign.

I don't remember if the Sisters are exclusive to Alarielle. I imagine it will be handled similar to them.
Sisters are available to any HE lord.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Clan skyre starts in the Star Tower in the vortex game apparently according to the intro.

OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
page with starting positions, i was wrong.

LZD_VORTEX.jpg

LZD_MORTAL1.jpg

SKV_VORTEX.jpg

SKV_MORTAL.jpg

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I think that speculation about a lizardmen lord in Bretonnia is spot on. Albion is right there.

And looking at the map, I can't help but think the next game's Mortal Empires map (Immortal Empires, let's call it) is already there, just not filled in on the right side. It will slot in just fine.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
That Lizardman start doesn't make any sense, unless the free Lord is going to start in the middle of Lustria. Having *another* Lord start in the south coast of Lustria seems insane.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
That Lizardman start doesn't make any sense, unless the free Lord is going to start in the middle of Lustria. Having *another* Lord start in the south coast of Lustria seems insane.
Every other free lord has been outside of their home continent. It's very likely the free Lizardman lord will follow this trend.

So I think it will work out.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
The Lustrian thunderdome gets even hotter. I think Tehenhauin was always going to start nearby Skrolk, so I'm not too surprised. Hopefully in a future patch they can move around or introduce a couple old-world lords into the other parts of the continent. Make Gelt take a trip overseas.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The Lustrian thunderdome gets even hotter. I think Tehenhauin was always going to start nearby Skrolk, so I'm not too surprised. Hopefully in a future patch they can move around or introduce a couple old-world lords into the other parts of the continent. Make Gelt take a trip overseas.
The problem there is that any Old World factions transposed over would get annihilated because they lack natural allies and confederation opportunities. Humans are not designed for the jungles of Lustria, for example; the Skaven would eat them alive.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I guess? I just think that'd make them a Hard or Very Hard campaign? Maybe give them a couple minor factions nearby or something. Or don't have the AI begin a campaign there but a player can.

Last edited:
OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I think that speculation about a lizardmen lord in Bretonnia is spot on. Albion is right there.

And looking at the map, I can't help but think the next game's Mortal Empires map (Immortal Empires, let's call it) is already there, just not filled in on the right side. It will slot in just fine.
While it is pretty obvious that is CA plan, IMO that space isn't enough to fill 4-7 new races like Wh1 and wh2. With WH3 not being so close to wh2 i think CA could be a bit risky and expand the map a bit more east and north. Even if they have to raise the minimum requirements.
Performancewise i get it is a risk, but I think it would be better long term to have a bit more space for wh3.

My thoughts exactly. It is going to be a battle royale!

Personally I'd prefer if CA crated new lord for old-world races. This way we could have new units(most old world races needs new lords), new RoR, new mechanics and revamp the old mechanics.
IMO with the exception of azhag/grimgor i don't think there are any LL that should be moved.

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
Interview at VGR about the Prophet and the Warlock
https://www.vgr.com/total-war-warhammer-2-prophet-warlock-interview/

Reveals how the Lizardmen earn Lord Kroak

When a Lizardman lord hits level 8, they get access to a quest battle where they have to fight off hordes of Skaven. Kroak shows up when things are looking most dire and if you can win the battle after that he becomes recruitable. Also confirms that his campaign ability is essentially like the Doomsphere - he can wipe an entire settlement off the map.

Also, looks like CA will be doing the Kroak questchain live on stream this Wednesday.

benj

Oct 27, 2017
Hey—I'm sure this gets asked all the time, but does anyone have any advice for someone who wants to get into this? I played a lot of MTWII a couple years ago, and did a few hours on a Dark Elf campaign in this a year ago before getting overwhelmed by upkeep.

I know there are a lot of "tips for people starting Total War: Warhammer" articles/posts out there, but they seem to overwhelmingly fall into one of two categories: Step-by-step directions for a given campaign ("Turn one, build a harpy, go three kliks north, siege the barbarian camp, start researching Elf Hats, turn two, pivot left,") or extremely rudimentary stuff ("Use your units to attack enemies!"). I'm looking for advice in the sweet spot. I have operated a computer before, but I also don't want to follow directions for how to play.

I think I mostly need some fast-and-loose advice for economy management; this game throws a lotta resources up fast.

Thinking I'll do Dark Elves or Vampire Counts, if it matters. Do have Mortal Empires, don't have any other DLC.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey—I'm sure this gets asked all the time, but does anyone have any advice for someone who wants to get into this? I played a lot of MTWII a couple years ago, and did a few hours on a Dark Elf campaign in this a year ago before getting overwhelmed by upkeep.

I know there are a lot of "tips for people starting Total War: Warhammer" articles/posts out there, but they seem to overwhelmingly fall into one of two categories: Step-by-step directions for a given campaign ("Turn one, build a harpy, go three kliks north, siege the barbarian camp, start researching Elf Hats, turn two, pivot left,") or extremely rudimentary stuff ("Use your units to attack enemies!"). I'm looking for advice in the sweet spot. I have operated a computer before, but I also don't want to follow directions for how to play.

I think I mostly need some fast-and-loose advice for economy management; this game throws a lotta resources up fast.

Thinking I'll do Dark Elves or Vampire Counts, if it matters. Do have Mortal Empires, don't have any other DLC.

First, a primer:
tPjvSQ4.gif

I have no experience with either of those races but I'll try my best:
To my understanding, Vampire Counts are a good 'starter' race. They can raise the dead from battles, they have strong lords and heroes, and most of their army are meat bags and expendable. They don't retreat from battle, with the downside that they will 'crumble' and fall apart if they start losing, and it could cascade to your whole army crumbling apart. On the flip side the lords and heroes usually have abilties to mitigate this, and their leadership will slow down how fast they crumble. But if you're not careful, you'll lose everything. Economy wise they have fairly standard buildings-IE some give income, but since they are undead they won't be making trade routes so your forte will be conquering others, looting and razing to make money. Getting various settlements to pump out income is useful but not required for Vampire Counts-You're a terror, you take what you want.

Of course, you can always tonedown campaign difficulty to easy and keep battle at normal-High difficulties incur more penalties towards you and more bonuses for the enemy, so if you're not comfortable handling the economy management that's always an option. Otherwise the economy stuff is pretty simple in the sense that you want to be making more money than you're spending, and outside of handling trades, there isn't alot of nuance to it. Usually it's always good to go for a settlement that has a resource(Since they provide gold and a tradeable resource), but again, the economy aspect ends there. There is the balance of having an army that you can afford so you won't go into a deficit, but depending on your playstyle you can sustain a deficit through attacking and conquering, or you can try to play around how much money you make.

On the other side of the coin, you have Dark Elves. Their whole thing is slavery, Black Arks, and well...also conquering to fuel both of these. Also sacrifices. Their main economy is fueled by actually alot of specialized building to get slaves and make money. They have a good mix of units(A better mix than Vampire Counts, as VCs lack ranged). For your first playthrough if you have to pick between DE or VC, Dark Elves might be an easier start because they have the quintessential 'trinity' of Infantry/Ranged/Cavalry at all levels of the game. Their magic is decent and good too!

As for the whole willy nilly of the game...it's a balancing act. You can't be too aggressive or you'll have enemies at all turns, you can't be too passive or you'll fall behind. You'll always start with one enemy-a free target with no allegiances. This is more the 'tutorial' aspect(Which, by the way, you can turn on tutorials to high/max for your first playthrough, as the tutorials are pretty excellent). The pragmatic in me would suggest doing Dark Elves if only because the Vortex campaign is less intensive than Mortal Empires-It's the difference of about 12 major Legendary Lords/Factions to 30 legendary lords/factions. The map being tighter(The map changes drastically for Mortal Empires) is also beneficial as there is a clear throughline for the objectives.

For other advice, outside of specific situations you ask about, that's about as general and fast and loose as a start I can give you.Oh, and dont' save scum! It's ok to lose an army or a lord-Half the fun is bouncing back from a bad situation. Save scumming takes away from that, especially if you have the 'perfect' game, it feels like you accomplished nothing.

Lastly, I'll leave you with what I said to someone else on my own thoughts of the game and how I fell to love it-
I say absolutely. It's been my favorite game of the generation(And definitely top 5 favorite games of all time.) If you have any enjoyment of RTS, Civ-like world management(At a basic level though), and seeing cool shit happening and being able to control it(It's not as simple as making one army run into the other, there's alot of thought that goes into it), then you 100% should.

Total Warhammer 2 is a realization of a table top game, and it excels in bringing it to life. As of now, across both games, all the core armies are represented. From Dwarves to Men, Vampires to Elves. There's 4 more armies to add(And they're all different flavors of chaos), and the devs did a smart thing of letting you combine both games essentially into a humongous map where all the armies from both games can be played. So there is an endless variety. And that's what helps make this game great. When I was in middle school, I played Warhammer Fantasy. So to see it be brought to 3D, to see a real effort made to see it realized, hasn't stopped astounding me. From customizing your lords and heroes with equipment, customizing how you want your armies...it's fantastic.

Not to mention the mod scene which is tremendous. There are mods that completely rework the game, add armies, add a bigger variety of maps and looks to characters, add unique lords with unique skilltrees, there is a lot of love in this game from both the devs and the fans.

Like legit for the past year I've been beating the drum of TW2, and that's because it really is a fantasy realized for me. What would've costed hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours painting for the table top, is a click of a button away. It's just such a fantastic game.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017

Upkeep can be tough to manage, but there's a few simple rules to follow at the beginning:

first, there's an upkeep tab that lists exactly what's costing you money. If there's anything not army related that's brining you down, that's the best place to look.

The thing that's most likely costing you money though, is army upkeep. Unlike in Medieval, having multiple armies is very expensive, even if they are small. I don't remember the exact amount but each "general"/Lord you have costs you some 15-20% of additional upkeep (i don't remember the exact number, the game tells you). You get the upkeep penalty even if the Lord is the only unit in the army.

For the early game it's cheaper to have one army and using that to unify your first province. Dark elves have pretty strong cheap units anyway. Spearmen and their crossbow units are incredibly potent. I like to get the second army only when i've unified my second province, but depending on starting position that can be tough. If you get a second army early it's incredibly important to fight and conquer a lot! You will run out of funds otherwise.

Technology: I like going for economic technologies first. Unless you are having lots of trouble in battle i like to kickstart the economy before my units. I don't know if this is acutally optimal play (especially for Vampire counts, getting the cheap unit buffs early might be worth it) but it's served me well so far.

Buildings:
Building is fairly straightforward but there's a few things that are important to know :
-special building chains (marked red) are settlement specific, you can only build them in that settlement. Check to see if a settlement has some! That can be for example : tradable resources, rescources that lower costs of building units or buildings, access to special units.

An often overlooked building early game is growth. Growth not only lets you upgrade your settlements faster, it also heals your troops more quickly. This lets you fight more an thus, earn more money. This building can also be torn down later, when you don't need it anymore. But early game it's very useful.

If you struggle with upkeep, build the economic buildings. They are building chains for every race that just plainly exist to give you more money. Also, ports are huge money makers. getting settlements with acess to the sea can be a big boon to the economy.

The last (but important) point is diplomacy. Diplomacy can be incredibly important for your economy. Somewhat less so for the "evil" races but still.

Trade: you can trade with other fractions friendly to you - but you need to be able to have a trade route with them. The diplomacy tab shows you which factions you can trade with - and which are unreachable (due to geography or alignment). As you uncover more of the map this changes regularly, so keep checking if there's new factions you can trade with!

It's also fairly easy to get money for diplomatic favours. A lot of factions are willing to pay for Military acess or alliances or war assistance Especially if they are weak.

Last edited:

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
If you do YouTube tutorials I always recommend the various tutorial stuff by Zerkovich. It starts at a pretty basic level but ends up covering a lot of ideas. Mostly battle related, but I think that's the harder part of the game to really get under control anyway.

Also we get some Salamanders.

Last edited:
OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal

If upkeep is the problem reduce the campaign dificulty. Your problem is solved.
IMO as you play the game and gain experience you will be able to play in higher dificulties eventually.

For more concrete advice, don't start with DE. Their economy rely on slaves which are gained by defeating anemy armies. THis means a very agressive type of play is rewarded while a defensive one isn't, in pratical terms it means that every turn you aren't killing/sacking you are "losing" income. DE are not a good beginners race.
If you want to learn the mechanics HE (tyrion) and lizardmen (kroq-gar) are better. vampire counts you mention are really good to learn battle but their campaign isn't as easy as in the previous game due to some changes (lack of regional ocupation + slayer king in karak kadrim).

Below are some basic pointers, tell me if you want me to go more specific
  • Build only 1 province for making armies; the rest of the provinces are just for money
  • all small settlements should have walls built
  • If you are not at war disband most of your army, specially if they don't have high level of chevrons
  • Try to always have at the very least 2000 income/turn. if you are earning less make sure you don't have too many armies
  • Each army you recruit increases the upkeep for all other armies. Only recruit a new army if you really needed
  • Don't be too eager for elite units! elite units are expensive! a combination of elite + chaff is usually good enough for many races.
  • Focus on settlements that give a lot of money (gold mines, renowned ports,etc.)
  • Don't wage more than 1 war at the same time if possible
  • Don't do military aliances, ever
  • Don't do defensive alliances, unless you really want to save X faction or you have several enemies in common
  • Whenever the AI ask for an agreement ask for money
  • Try to get as many trade agreement as possible
  • Let your territories rebel if you have an army nearby; the rebels are a good source of income+ experience
  • Try to get the quest battles done, they usually offer powerful bonuses
  • use the ambush stance to "catch" forced march armies
  • Build the small settlements main building first as they need to be level 3 to get walls (the main settlement always has walls)
  • Factions with very low opinion of you (<-50) are very likely to attack you; If you need a new target for war attack these factions first
  • Many factions have a powerful unique mechanic, "abuse it".
IMO if it is just the economy i'd recomend to start with a more vanila faction with easier dificulty level instead of trying to learn all of the above. The dificulty levels are just about bonuses/penalties, for example in very hard each army is a +7%upkeep while in hard is 5%. The AI will behave very similarly between dificulty levels.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
I'm really struggling with this Dwarf campaign where you need to get to Karak eight peaks.

I'm playing on Hard/Hard and there's just so many orks.

I may manage it this time but i had to give up my starting location and basically start fresh 50 turns in. That could bite me in the ass soon when high tier units start showing up.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
nakai sounds cool af. hope it's him.
I'm really struggling with this Dwarf campaign where you need to get to Karak eight peaks.

I'm playing on Hard/Hard and there's just so many orks.

I may manage it this time but i had to give up my starting location and basically start fresh 50 turns in. That could bite me in the ass soon when high tier units start showing up.
i haven't played that one, but yeah, you'll probably get annihilated through sheer exhaustion. without a solid economy you'll struggle to get the strength you need to forge on. any unit losses will be devastating in the desert/wasteland areas.

like, you'll need a veeery strong army to crack karak eight peaks--it will have full defenses, and a stack or three around it at virtually all times.

i still don't know how to approach that one...

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
nakai sounds cool af. hope it's him.

i haven't played that one, but yeah, you'll probably get annihilated through sheer exhaustion. without a solid economy you'll struggle to get the strength you need to forge on. any unit losses will be devastating in the desert/wasteland areas.

like, you'll need a veeery strong army to crack karak eight peaks--it will have full defenses, and a stack or three around it at virtually all times.

i still don't know how to approach that one...

My biggest issue is that the 50% upkeep penalty basically forces me to overextend. There's no way to defend the necessary amount of provinces to get the economy going because having a second army grinds your economy to a standstill.

If you forge ahead and try to get to eight peaks as quickly as possible (which i did this time) you'll loose your home province because your dwarven and human allies loose to the orcs every time.

In addition to that, Dwarves have terrible healing/replenishment. And you can't really get to eight peaks without fighting a lot. Killing orcs is not hard. But there's so many of them... If I could heal my main army more quickly, i think i'd have beaten this campaign easily. But this way alot of funds get eaten up by recruitment because you can't afford to wait around 3 turns until your army is combat ready again.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
The Total War stream started, showing the Free Lizardmen lord and Lord Kroak and campaign gameplay.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
My biggest issue is that the 50% upkeep penalty basically forces me to overextend. There's no way to defend the necessary amount of provinces to get the economy going because having a second army grinds your economy to a standstill.

If you forge ahead and try to get to eight peaks as quickly as possible (which i did this time) you'll loose your home province because your dwarven and human allies loose to the orcs every time.

In addition to that, Dwarves have terrible healing/replenishment. And you can't really get to eight peaks without fighting a lot. Killing orcs is not hard. But there's so many of them... If I could heal my main army more quickly, i think i'd have beaten this campaign easily. But this way alot of funds get eaten up by recruitment because you can't afford to wait around 3 turns until your army is combat ready again.
yeah it's BRUTAL.

only tip i can think to give is that, generally, the greenskins will overrun their quadrant of the map and then collapse as all their enemies wear through their main armies. dwarves will then begin takin over the greenskin's immense, large defenseless territory. this is pretty late in the campaign, so perhaps distracting the greenskins further will weaken them faster. it's their confederations that ultimately doom them.

Kaffeemann

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
x30r51pm1gr21.png

Boring :(
It's also a strange choice for a free lord because you need the paid DLC to get proper use out oh his buffs for flying units.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if we are getting a LL that specialized in air units. But yeah, Tiktaoq'to fits here with the introduction of the second air unit for the Lizardmen.

OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
FLC starting positions

ss_fdf691cb985f6bd91a4d2b88f03d498e5bc76b35.1920x1080.jpg

ss_b231d7e98b94364f8f0051a86ba2dafaded8dfd6.1920x1080.jpg

The mortal empires starting position is extremely weird but will make the area much better. With arkhan you are fighting dwarves, bretonnia and tomb kings. Now we have lizardmen too!

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nostalgia is a hell of a thing. People are really upset about Tiktaq'to being the FLC. I can understand the FLC LL problem that you need to DLC for him to work, but other than that is pure anger that their faves were not picked.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Eh, this community (myself included!) also have a bad habit of letting that nostalgia fuel just nonsense. Like the great hunt for who Cylostra could've been before her reveal, leading to some random vampire like 10 people had ever heard of who suddenly became some sacrosanct, important part of WHFB lore. Speculation driven by one thing that happened in a supplement to like 5th edition drives hype forward and it just goes around and around.

This seems like a relatively unique LL, which I think is really cool, and more important characters are likely to be DLC in the future. I'm ready for a 15-flyer, 5-dino army.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Considering that the other Lizardmen LL that people wanted are more similar to each other than what they believe.

OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Nostalgia is a hell of a thing. People are really upset about Tiktaq'to being the FLC. I can understand the FLC LL problem that you need to DLC for him to work, but other than that is pure anger that their faves were not picked.
"We" are angry with the new skink? I'm glad i left reddit and the oficial forums. I find it so weird the negativity of the fanbase when i was there. IMO any negativity is unwarranted when we know there is another DLC coming AND we have another game coming. There will be quite a lot of opportunities to add new LL and units to lizardmen

I was thinking it would be the nakai to make the 4 species AND give him albion so that the old world would have more game 2 races. With albion still free i wonder whom could start there? i doubt CA added this province just because it was empty land.

Also for the OT title:
Total War WARHAMMER II |OT| Welcome to the Jungle
Total War WARHAMMER II |OT| Get to the DOOMWHEEL!

What do my fellow cold blooded think? is it according to the great plan?

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Cylostra is also one of the cooler LLs

Yeah, I think she's easily the coolest LL from that DLC, and I think all of them are good. I had a lot of fun playing as ghost lady.

One thing I want to see more of for sure though is this Legendary Hero thing they have going with Kroak. He even has items that give effects to his army lord, which I think is a new thing. There's so much they could do with that concept in the years to come.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
For the record, I think the new Skink LL is great.
Yeah, I think she's easily the coolest LL from that DLC, and I think all of them are good. I had a lot of fun playing as ghost lady.

One thing I want to see more of for sure though is this Legendary Hero thing they have going with Kroak. He even has items that give effects to his army lord, which I think is a new thing. There's so much they could do with that concept in the years to come.
I think characters like Krell would work perfectly with this.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to the jungle, we have guns and tamed
You sunk my TikTaq'To
March of the Ratmen
We haven't Kroaked yet
Round and round, With warp we'll find a way just give it time-time(by the band Ratt)
TikTaq'To, three in a row, Great King Rat Died, wouldn't you know

Those are my title suggestions and they are terrible thank you