• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 16 hours, 38 minutes, 30 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Total War WARHAMMER II |OT| SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Also just saw that the Kill Trait for the Deathmaster gives your character Concealment Bombs. I could make a sneaky Grimgor!

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Lmao later game Snikch gets an ability that lets him delete a faction from the game every 100 turns. Just gone, replaced by rebels after their leader is assassinated. That’s so good. Hopefully the AI can use it on other AI.

I hope CA keeps going for overpowered abilities like this that can just change the entire landscape of the game rather than annoyingly overpowered-in-battle buffs like Ikit had at launch.

Rosé Fighter

Aug 23, 2019
Lmao later game Snikch gets an ability that lets him delete a faction from the game every 100 turns. Just gone, replaced by rebels after their leader is assassinated. That’s so good. Hopefully the AI can use it on other AI.

I hope CA keeps going for overpowered abilities like this that can just change the entire landscape of the game rather than annoyingly overpowered-in-battle buffs like Ikit had at launch.
That sounds like alotta fun. Its also balanced in a way that most players will only use it once if not twice every campaign(If they're snikch)
Rad!