• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-oo31

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I need some ideas.

I really miss this:
74441-Spicy-Thai-Inspired-Pasta-Salad.jpg

Don't know why they discontinued it. :(

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
The Danish kringle and the everything bagel spice mix are pretty good items.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been forever since I've shopped there, but I loved there "Power of 9" juice or whatever. Maybe it was 7 or 8.

recyclops

Jan 26, 2018
Frozen Fried Rice and Mandarin Chicken are great. i personally love their Green Chile Mac and Cheese.
I love the Asparagus Risotto, seriously one of my favorite things there. And if you like some good chips, the black bean and quinoa chips are fantastic.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
They have a new corn salsa that's really good. Skip the blue tortilla chips that are the recommended pairing for it though. I like blue corn chips but did not like these for whatever reason.

The garlic naan is a treat for me. I put it in the oven for longer than recommended and then slather it with butter/olive oil.

The orange chicken holds up overnight really well, so I make that at least once a week with some frozen fried rice to take to lunch the next day.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Their mango sorbet is pretty good if you're into sorbet.

Otherwise, I've been very into their gyro slices as of late. You can of course put them on pita bread, but I've just been making sandwiches out of them with homemade tzaziki sauce, mayo, and onions on toasted potato buns.

quh0mkM.jpg

(not my photo)

Kimchi_Breath

Oct 25, 2017
Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets (Salted)
Pork Gyoza Potstickers
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Giant Peruvian Inca Corn

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels are sinfully good. Used to eat a bag of those a week for a while there, not good!

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
My recent favorites are the orange chicken, the pork gyoza and the green dragon hot sauce

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Off the top of my head...

Green Dragon Hot Sauce
Everything Bagel Seasoning
Shawarma Chicken Thighs
TJ's Taco Seasoning

Also their cheese crisps which are just all cheese is a great deal, and great for a crunchy snack while doing Keto.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Their Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels are pretty great:
41aE5YJFYRL._SX355_.jpg

I just had these: One of the best dark chocolate candy.

The dark chocolate + caramel + salt combo works wonders in your mouth.

Some of the grains of salt on the top of the chocolate can be too big or too much though, but you can take off a few grains with your hand easily to make it less salty.

brochiller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Off the top of my head...

Green Dragon Hot Sauce
Everything Bagel Seasoning
Shawarma Chicken Thighs
TJ's Taco Seasoning

Also their cheese crisps which are just all cheese is a great deal, and great for a crunchy snack while doing Keto.

Just curious, what do you use the everything bagel seasoning for? I love everything bagels so the idea sounds great but I just don't know what I would out it on.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
Orange chicken of course. I really like their "restaurant style" tortilla chips, I think they're called. They have some lime flavor. I get that with their reduced guilt guacamole (which uses greek yogurt).

I also get their giant dark chocolate bar because I love dark chocolate and it's cheap compared to other dark chocolate. They have some frozen chocolate croissants that are amazing but require some time out the night before so they can rise

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I need some ideas.

I really miss this:
74441-Spicy-Thai-Inspired-Pasta-Salad.jpg

Don't know why they discontinued it. :(
Bro you serious? I got that once and thought it was so gross lol.. They have so many good things.

My personal fave - Those frozen caramelized onion and cheese bite things. Absolutely incredible; however that may be discontinued as well.. Didn't spot em' last time I was in.

Apr 8, 2018
I just had these: One of the best dark chocolate candy.

The dark chocolate + caramel + salt combo works wonders in your mouth.

Some of the grains of salt on the top of the chocolate can be too big or too much though, but you can take off a few grains with your hand easily to make it less salty.
Did you get them in a 4 or 12 pack (box pictured in my original post) by chance? The past few times I've been at Trader's, I could only find them in the small 4 packs sadly.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
21Ans-hcwsL.jpg

Habanero hot sauce

60564-organic-elote-corn-chip-dippers.jpg

Elote flavored corn chips

91kc0mVTwEL._SY355_.jpg

Bamba (kind of like peanut butter flavored puffed rice, melt in your mouth or crunchy if you bite, fucking delicious if you like peanut butter snacks)

Those three I get every single visit to TJs. The frozen stuff, there are tons I could recommend but none I get every time. Honestly most of it is great and worth it.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
DSC03008.jpg

When I was a kid, fruit leather was the epitome of a taste treat, but they were pricey and small. When these bad boys are on the shelf, it means I can eat as much as I want.

Also, their fake meat orange chicken is wonderful.

Dozer

May 30, 2019
Orlando, FL
They only have them for 2 weeks around Christmas, but the Sticky Toffee puddings are sublime.

They sell shelf-stable Heavy Cream which is really convenient.
The Multigrain pancake mix is really good.
The "Mediterranean" Hummus is the best Hummus you can get in a grocery store anywhere.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
DSC03008.jpg

When I was a kid, fruit leather was the epitome of a taste treat, but they were pricey and small. When these bad boys are on the shelf, it means I can eat as much as I want.

Also, their fake meat orange chicken is wonderful.
Do you know the name of the fake orange chicken? Those fruit bars look tasty

chaostrophy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
9102y9Yk28L._SY679_.jpg

I fell in love with Hatch chiles on a vacation to New Mexico a few years ago, ever since I've been a fan of this stuff.