• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Said to release next month.

The big push seems to be college football and getting that crowd that EA used to have. The logo even matches it:
maximum-football-2019.png

From the looks of it's just generic teams, but there's a dynasty mode and team creator. They made a football game last year that did not look near as good as this though.

Kayotix

Oct 25, 2017
Ehh.... Madden 20 has a few college teams and it just makes me hopefull that they can bring it back for real.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
I want a good football game. Madden is so f'n stagnant and boring. I'll take generic teams. Would be interesting if you can customize and share rosters.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The player models look weird. Everyone looks very stiff and like they are wearing tiny Michael Bennet shoulder pads.

Deleted member 15447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would have been better off with old school pixels or deliberately low detailed graphics because as it is it looks like a ten year old Madden game.

Oct 30, 2017
"No licensed teams"

*sigh*

I'll probably buy it because I'm that goddamn thirsty for a new college game,
But fuck the no
Licensed teams thing sucks

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like how the players move. They look very stiff. The running game looks like you have to fight your ball carrier a bit to get them to go where you want them to go. The running game in general was great in NCAA. You could wait for a hole to open up and then explode through it, and turning the corner on a DE or LB had just felt right. You'd hit the corner and turn it upfield and it all felt fluid.

Jank in the running game = no thanks. I want to run the read option and the triple option effectively.