• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10675

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Madrid
Must everything get hacked and data mined and shit?

Capcom can't just release a 30 min demo without getting fucked with.

It's just annoying. Show some respect for how they wanna demo their damn game for the public.

I'm sure no one agrees with me though, meh. "It's our right as consumers blah blah blah" or some crap like that.
This has to be a joke post. How does this impact you in any way?

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
Must everything get hacked and data mined and shit?

Capcom can't just release a 30 min demo without getting fucked with.

It's just annoying. Show some respect for how they wanna demo their damn game for the public.

I'm sure no one agrees with me though, meh. "It's our right as consumers blah blah blah" or some crap like that.
Who hurt you?

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
I'm torn, I love mods and I'm all about that "I paid for it, I do what I want with it" mentality but with this demo that seems a little much.

It ends at a certain point from what I'm reading hete. Oh well, not goint to judge. Enjoy it! Can't wait until this game comes out.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
yeah using it myself

this is great

you need a fresh 30 minutes account to use it with no re2 demo achievements unlocked or it won't work

not gonna post it here as it's from a notorious crack group >_>
I was able to remove it despite already playing through the demo once and finishing it in 18 minutes, I even had the achievement unlocked before I downloaded the trainer and it still worked.

Oct 26, 2017
Is it me or are a large contingent in this thread asking for help pirating a game?
It's just you.

Why can't people just accept the demo they gave us? They didn't even have to release a demo.

It's just too hard to respect the experience they chose to give us, I understand.

Everything.must.be.hacked.

Datamine everything!

Leak everything!
Is this a parody or are you for real. Bloody hell

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna wait a bit and make sure nobody gets banned for this before I try it myself. I didn't manage to finish the game in the 30 minutes so I'm interested in giving it a try.

Speedlynx

Nov 22, 2017

It's really hard to respect a no-going-back timer on a very tiny demo. Way to ruin the experience for so many people.

Hell what if this was someone's first exposure to RE2make and their annoyance with it led them to pass on the game?

not the hill to die on m8

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
There are seriously people who have issues with this? lol
There is nothing wrong in removing the timer, the demo is still a demo, you can't do anything more than what's already there and you can already do everything there is to do in 30 minutes. You know how console players are able to figure out how to do everything despite not having a trainer to the "taint developer vision" ? Because you can play the demo multiple times by simply using a different account.

Deleted member 300

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
its not like removing the timer adds extra content as such that isnt normally there., it just means you can actually enjoy the content they gave us at your leisure. especially when pc players wanna tweak settings and get things how thye like them.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You can apparently reset the timer without the mod as well - involves ending the task through task manager when you are about to run out of time.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
There are seriously people who have issues with this? lol
There is nothing wrong in removing the timer, the demo is still a demo, you can't do anything more than what's already there and you can already do everything there is to do in 30 minutes. You know how console players are able to figure out how to do everything? Because you can play the demo multiple times by simply using a different account.

Exactly this, console owners have been using burner accounts and so this pc trainer is good for lazy people like me

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently some people are new to trainers. Have been using trainers for my games since Crysis releasesd in 2007. Was so much easier than editing the config file.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Hell what if this was someone's first exposure to RE2make and their annoyance with it led them to pass on the game?

not the hill to die on m8

That's Capcom's choice, not yours. It's their demo, this demo doesn't belong to the people or something.

They put a 30 min timer. They advertised a 30 min demo. "One shot demo", not "hack our demo and extend the timer".

You sure you wanna die on this hill?

This comment is sort of like saying "Why leave 1939 Germany when the Nazis said to get on the train to the concentration camp? Just do what they told you already and get on the train!"

...seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.