• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Here is the trainer.

http://www.pcmrace.com/2019/01/11/r...ra-la-demo-1-shot-permite-resetear-el-tiempo/

Extract and run the trainer. Run RE2 demo. Press Num 1 and you should hear a beep. If not press Num Lock and then press Num 1.

For what it's worth you can't access any new areas. Turns out I saw and got absolutely everything on my 26 minute playthrough Key items like the jack handle, club key, and steam valve are needed and someone would need to find a way to spawn items in your inventory.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Must everything get hacked and data mined and shit?

Capcom can't just release a 30 min demo without getting fucked with.

It's just annoying. Show some respect for how they wanna demo their damn game for the public.

I'm sure no one agrees with me though, meh. "It's our right as consumers blah blah blah" or some crap like that.
You can play the demo repeatedly on console by just using a different account on your machine.
But I guess anyone doing that is "disrespecting the developers" when it's more likely that this is a decision by marketing department instead lol !

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so, how far is the end of the demo?

Once you know where youre going, you can run through the demo start to finish in less than 4 mins.

It also is set up in a way that prevents you from exploring a whole lot.

So even if you have unlimited time, there really isn't much point/much to do.

This is why you just make a standard demo with a beginning and end.

This one has a beginning and an end.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
This thread is elevated by this one guy getting so up in arms about people breaking the time limit on a demo.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
User Banned (1 Day) - Thread Derailment with History
Guyyyysss why can't you just *respect the experience* =( =( =(

What a wild idea.

Hack everything, leak everything, datamine everything,

THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT!!!!11 THIS IS A CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

HOW DARE CAPCOM RELEASES A DEMO AND ONLY ALLOWS 30 MINS!!!

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Last time I used a trainer was for a FIFA demo... Maybe 10-15 years ago. Good stuff anyways, will load this up once I download the demo. Looking forward to seeing how it runs on my 2080 Ti.

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
dude really said computer cowboys

2Tm8ykE.gif

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
This is why you just make a standard demo with a beginning and end.
Thing is, this indeed is a standard demo with a beginning and an end...they just enforced a timer on it which can be worked around on both PC and consoles.

If this was in any way "Play as far as you can in 30 mins" THEN we'd have a case that this trainer is wrong.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Well shit. Was just gonna wait for the full release (I have it preordered) as I'm pretty methodical about going through RE games, but this is now a demo for me.

Edward

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Is it me or are a large contingent in this thread asking for help pirating a game?
It's a demo... And it's just you.

Timers on demos are dumb, especially if it's locked to a specific area that you can only access regardless of the trainer. Personally, i got through everything before the demo time was up so i don't need to go back to it.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Clearly having a conniption over how other people spend their time is much more mature.

Like I give two shits what ya'll do.

I'm just sharing I think it's wack as fuck.

People can't handle a 30 min demo Capcom released without cheating it?

Capcom isn't going to give you a gold star sticker for telling us how we should play a demo.

You got me. I'm white knighting for Capcom! NOTICE ME CAPCOM!!

astro

Oct 25, 2017
What a wild idea.

Hack everything, leak everything, datamine everything,

THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT!!!!11 THIS IS A CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

HOW DARE CAPCOM RELEASES A DEMO AND ONLY ALLOWS 30 MINS!!!

Your responses ITT are incredible.

No he's right, this is piracy. The time limit is part of the limits of the demo. Removing that is playing parts of the demo you shouldn't be able to.
No, it's not piracy.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Jokes on you all carlosrox actually is paid by era notifications

You just made him rich
The bucks keep coming

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
No he's right, this is piracy. The time limit is part of the limits of the demo. Removing that is playing parts of the demo you shouldn't be able to.
There is absolutely nothing in the demo that are "parts that you shouldn't be playing". Everything in the demo can be done in 30 minutes as people have been doing so on twitch the whole day by burning through multiple PS and Xbox accounts. This isn't unlocking the full game.

retrocore9

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Com'on dude, this is a demo of a videogame, no need to bring up holocaust

You're right but his comment was so shockingly conforming to whatever an authority wants you to do. Taken to an extreme (which doesn't involve video games of course) you end up in a pretty dangerous way of thinking. But yeah, anyway, its a demo :)

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This topic is just lol. carl you're taking this way too seriously.

On another note, the 30 minute 1 shot demo was a stupid idea in the first place.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK

Combined play experiences on multiple accounts results in the same thing. You will have consumed the demo with all the contents and limitations it presents. How the fuck is that pirating?

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does the trainer do anything else, like enable infinite ammo or health? I was going to pass on the demo entirely, but if I can do the above, I might download it just so I can mess around with the physics/gore and take some screen grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.