• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Does the trainer do anything else, like enable infinite ammo or health? I was going to pass on the demo entirely, but if I can do the above, I might download it just so I can mess around with the physics/gore and take some screen grabs.
yeah there's a no reload option available

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Does the trainer do anything else, like enable infinite ammo or health? I was going to pass on the demo entirely, but if I can do the above, I might download it just so I can mess around with the physics/gore and take some screen grabs.

It's linked ITT, it shows an image of he options.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You can enable infinite ammo, no reloading, and faster running speed as well!

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Damn, how many years has it been since I last heard the word "trainer"? Must have been in the "golden age" of PC only shooters, or something.
I have yet to play the PS4 demo, but will give this a try on PC if I need more play time.
Also need a trainer for this thread as it's hilarious and I don't want it to stop either. :D

astro

Oct 25, 2017
It's their demo. This demo doesn't "belong to the people".

Do you think developers like their game being leaked, datamined, exploited, etc?

What is your point?

So what if people mod the demo to play it a bit longer, once you now how to comeplte it it can be donw in 4 mins.

It doesn't unlock more content than they allowed us.
The demo is very small, you can do everything easily in 30mins.

I just want more time to stand around and test video settings and take pictures.

You're being absurd.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Here is the trainer.

http://www.pcmrace.com/2019/01/11/r...ra-la-demo-1-shot-permite-resetear-el-tiempo/

Extract and run the trainer. Run RE2 demo. Press Num 1 and you should hear a beep. If not press Num Lock and then press Num 1.

Think-of-the-Children.jpg

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Ah okay. I thought this might be a situation where a significant part of the game is playable unless the time limit was there.
It's entirely on Capcom for that.
Even I thought this demo was suppose to be "Play as far as you can in 30 min" kind of demo. I knew they were never going to release the full game itself for that but I was guessing that they'd release the first 5-10% of the game and then let people play it for 30 mins and have them go as far as they can without dying. I thought that was the point of calling it "One shot".

Turns out it's just a regular demo with a timer slapped on top.

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently some people are new to trainers. Have been using trainers for my games since Crysis releasesd in 2007. Was so much easier than editing the config file.
Trainers can be a lot of fun. First time I used one was Halo 1. Bump possession was the best.

Have you ever wanted to play as a Hunter and kill Chief's playerless empty husk? Or one shot Guilty Spark with a shotgun? You can!

What a wild idea.

Hack everything, leak everything, datamine everything,

THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT!!!!11 THIS IS A CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

HOW DARE CAPCOM RELEASES A DEMO AND ONLY ALLOWS 30 MINS!!!

He's losing his shit, duders.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I came in here to say "oh that's neat" and instead...wtf is happening in this thread.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
yeah using it myself

this is great

you need a fresh 30 minutes account to use it with no re2 demo achievements unlocked or it won't work

not gonna post it here as it's from a notorious crack group >_>

I loaded my pc version just to test settings. I was literally in game for like 40 seconds, didn't collector or trigger anything. Would it still work?

Status
Not open for further replies.