• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hey my name is Isabella, I'm a 18 Y.O. Trans Demigirl and I go by Any pronouns, I love videogames and music.
Welcome. And if you look at my post above yours you might want to hit that link if you want to get involved with Era's trans community, that's where we mostly post when here about this stuff. Very welcoming and close community, I personally cannot recommend it enough.

Nitte

Oct 27, 2017
Hey all, I used to lurk here and the trans/non-binary lounge before it changed to members only, and I'm typically extremely shy but I've been trying to be better at being a little more outgoing so I figure I'd start here.

I'm a trans girl who just celebrated her first year of public transition last month, been on HRT for just over 4 years now and it was getting rather to hard to hide at the end with some very obvious changes. The past year has been mostly great with a few issues along the way, family in particular being tough to adjust, but now I feel more alive and happy then ever compared to the past two-and-a-half-odd decades trapped in a role I never belonged to, life actually feels worth living now.

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
Wait what is the thread name, That link sadly didn't work.

Keeps redirecting me to a page that says, "Oops, We ran into some problems. The requested thread could not be found."

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what is the thread name, That link sadly didn't work.

Keeps redirecting me to a page that says, "Oops, We ran into some problems. The requested thread could not be found."
"The Trans & Non-Binary Lounge |OT| There is Power in Pride"

Not sure what could be restricting access, it being Members Only shouldn't be affecting anyone here.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The only thing I can think of is that junior members are also restricted from viewing member only threads until they post more.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hey all, I used to lurk here and the trans/non-binary lounge before it changed to members only, and I'm typically extremely shy but I've been trying to be better at being a little more outgoing so I figure I'd start here.

I'm a trans girl who just celebrated her first year of public transition last month, been on HRT for just over 4 years now and it was getting rather to hard to hide at the end with some very obvious changes. The past year has been mostly great with a few issues along the way, family in particular being tough to adjust, but now I feel more alive and happy then ever compared to the past two-and-a-half-odd decades trapped in a role I never belonged to, life actually feels worth living now.
Oof link won't work.

Sorry about the link. More importantly welcome, and know when things get rough, even, or especially when era posters do shady shit, we are here and we care.

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
hi peeps, I hope this isnt out of order. Ive been hearing some disturbing anti-trans rethoric with all the common bullshit on our public radio from a guest they invited. I want to mail the editors of the specific program I heard that on, with my dissapointment, but also some information on the apparently world wide talking points that the far right uses. A friend of mine that used to work in public radio says these things just pass them by because the editors know very little about the subject and this particular guest is otherwise totally mainstream.

My question is if there is a (preferably text) resource available with just the entire list of bullshit I can refer them to. I've been searching the SPLC site but found nothing, and google just throws me into the alt-right blogs.

Thanks and please let me know if inappropriate and I'll delete this.

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
My question is if there is a (preferably text) resource available with just the entire list of bullshit I can refer them to. I've been searching the SPLC site but found nothing, and google just throws me into the alt-right blogs.

What about the far right extremists GeNiUs theory of sCiEnCe and HuMaN nAtUrE called "Replacement" Theory. Looking it up really shows you just how fucking crazy some right wing ppl are.