• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Someone in the Steam threads mentioned that the games aren't available to purchase on Steam anymore. Curious about this, I went to check PSN: There are no purchasble PS4 TF games US PSN, there are a few themes but the games themselves can't bepurchased for PS4 or PS3.

The games still show up when I search for them on UK PSN so EU PSN are prob. safe for the time being?
If anyone could check their PSN store and provide feedback that'd be helpful.

Note that you could still buy Steam keys of the TF games from Humblebundle.com and a few other online retailers if they still have them in stock.

Molto

Oct 27, 2017
WOW

I hate when games just disappear like this. At least give us a few days heads up that the games will get delisted FFS.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I see the same thing. I just bought Fall of Cybertron PS4 a couple days ago. I'm sure it's just a temporary glitch.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Devestation, FoC are $10 on Xbox Live right now. I cannot speak for Devestation but FoC is an incredible piece of game.

Dark Spark is like $12, but it is a mediocre title

cnrm

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like The Legend of Korra was delisted too, though that was nowhere as good as Transformers Devastation was in my opinion.

This effectively means all three licensed games that PlatinumGames did for Activision are delisted now.
xe1CB0P.png

Oct 25, 2017
Devestation, FoC are $10 on Xbox Live right now. I cannot speak for Devestation but FoC is an incredible piece of game.

Dark Spark is like $12, but it is a mediocre title

Devastation is, IMO, the best TF game ever made. I was a big fan of the Armada PS2 game and Fall of Cybertron (I really disliked War for Cybertron), but Devastation blows them out of the water.

Gleethor

Oct 25, 2017
Dot Matrix with stereo sound
So fucking dumb. Was waiting for fall of cybertron to go on sale because as much I love it, I'm not giving Activision $50 for it (it was $10 during week one on psn holiday sale but I missed it). No warning for this is dumb.

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
Devastation is like playing a Generation 1 comic. So much fun.

Was really considering buying Fall of Cybertron digitally now that i finally updated my PS4 harddrive. Never tried those games before.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Wall and Fall are both stupidly expensive on all platforms that they're on, was waiting for them to hit a decent price at some point so I could buy them.... guess I'll have to track down physical 360 copies ugh.

NinjaCoachZ

Oct 26, 2017
FUUUUCK Fall of Cybertron PS4 was just on clearance in last week's holiday sale. I totally would have grabbed it if I'd known they were delisting them. Wow Activision...

The PS4 version of FoC was digital only so that means it's gone for good on that platform.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Out of curiosity, does that mean that I won't be able to download it in the future from my download list (if already purchased)

Oct 25, 2017
The reason I hold Devastation in such high regard compared to the other games is that you're not limited to one character per level unlike the Cybertron games. I absolutely hated being saddled to one character per level because it really limited the gameplay to me. Devastation got it right by allowing you to play as whichever Autobot you wanted, and they all played differently. I think the most disappointed I was with any of the games was when I finally got to play as Grimlock in FoC and he was fucking terrible.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Out of curiosity, does that mean that I won't be able to download it in the future from my download list (if already purchased)
You'll still be able to download them if you bought them off PSN, Steam (or GOG if you have any delisted games on there). If you own them on XBL you should still be able to download them too.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Hmm, this isn't good!

Should I pick up Transformers Devastation or the Legend of Korra? Always had my eyes on both but I can only choose one at the moment.
Eh Korra leaves much to be desired, but if your kids liked the show they may enjoy it. It's short too.
Devastation's the better game as its mechanics are better than Korra's plus it has a kickass soundtrack, so I'd recommend this one.

Oct 26, 2017
Amalthea

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this is a bummer. Devastation was shallow but a lot of fun and I was hoping we'd get the sequel teased in the post-credits stinger at some point.

It was a pretty good combat system with barely any game surrounding it. I got tired of it pretty quickly. Admittedly I also didn't watch the show, but my understanding is that even if you're a fan its still disappointing because the plot is the definition of "filler arc."

Devastation is way more of a enjoyable, cohesive product. It's the only one of the three Platinum Activision games that actually feels like it wasn't completely rushed out of the door in six months.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I got FoC when it was $10 on PSN last week and Korra when it came out.

Do you know if PS+ games become unavailable for download if this happens? I have Devastation through PS+ but not downloaded.

Oct 26, 2017
Amalthea
I'm glad I got FoC when it was $10 on PSN last week and Korra when it came out.

Do you know if PS+ games become unavailable for download if this happens? I have Devastation through PS+ but not downloaded.
Since you own the license through PS+ it should still be active as long as you have PS+, just like if you bought the game and it were to get delisted.

I don't think there's been precedence in this regard though. I could be wrong, but the only title I remember that's ever been pulled for good was P.T.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, what?

PSN had Fall of Cybertron as part of their winter sale!

Oh well, does this means the servers are going down? if so im glad i didn't buy FoC, would be a waste with no multi.