• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
A bunch of people at TFW are arguing that Sky Lynx should be a titan, but I'm not seeing it. He would be huge because of the wings and he's way too weird to sell to kids who have no nostalgic connection. As usual fans overestimate their influence.

I'm hoping for Scorponok either way. Unicron is just way too much.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what combiner they could use going forward for that. Scorponok and Unicron are the only remaining Dudes Of Gravity in the G1 roster. Although even being a Unicron Trilogy hater, I wouldn't say no to a Titan Class Tidal Wave.

Now that you mention it, yeah. The two main combiners everyone cares about now have an official Titan class figure and the others are already available as regular combiners. There's Piranacon left to make but I don't think he's popular enough to warrant the Titan treatment.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Now that you mention it, yeah. The two main combiners everyone cares about now have an official Titan class figure and the others are already available as regular combiners. There's Piranacon left to make but I don't think he's popular enough to warrant the Titan treatment.

That, plus Piranacon has already been shown to be an extensive remold of the Terrorcons.

nuHkeBk.jpg

I guess they could do a Titan class Monstructor but that would be one hell of a swerve.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
That, plus Piranacon has already been shown to be an extensive remold of the Terrorcons.

nuHkeBk.jpg

I guess they could do a Titan class Monstructor but that would be one hell of a swerve.

Oh, they're already coming? Then yeah, can't think of anything else that they'd risk making a Titan class combiner of.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Titan class Raiden here we goooooo.....

....I might actually be in for that Unicron....they could have picked a better month to start charging though.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
So uh

Is there any way to get haslab stuff outside the US apart from proxy services or ebay scalpers later?

No choice but proxy/scalpers for now as they'll only ship to US addresses. Supposedly plans to ship outside the US are the pipeline but I don't think they'll come before this ends. If you really want it just swallow the pill and use a proxy as it'll end up cheaper for you than scalpers later.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
No choice but proxy/scalpers for now as they'll only ship to US addresses. Supposedly plans to ship outside the US are the pipeline but I don't think they'll come before this ends. If you really want it just swallow the pill and use a proxy as it'll end up cheaper for you than scalpers later.

I don't even want to think about how much it'll cost to ship it overseas.

Actually, does this price even include shipping domestically?

Jlynn

Nov 6, 2017

That is if the proxy is willing to ship such a Large item overseas.

Didn't bode well for an Aussie Star Wars collector.

EDIT: The $575 does include shipping to the US. Canada is extra.

Last edited:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
The $575 doesn't include shipping to NA. It's expected the shipping price to be similar to the shipping price of Jabba's Sail Barge. At least $150 (Being conservative.).

Wait, what?

Shipping Options
Standard shipping and handling to the continental United States only included in price. Additional shipping and handling charges may apply for non-continental United States and Canada calculated at the time of shipment. No P.O. Boxes. Once you receive your shipment notification email, please allow 7-10 business days from the date shipped and a minimum of 4 weeks to APO/FPO addresses for delivery.

Please allow extra shipping time for orders delivered to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
So Astrotrain has some kind of coal tender or something that becomes a launch pad. Interesting. I wonder if it can serve as a cowling for the back of shuttle mode, because that is a tad rough right there.

RyanPrime_

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
That is if the proxy is willing to ship such a Large item overseas.

Didn't bode well for an Aussie Star Wars collector.

EDIT: The $575 does include shipping to the US. Canada is extra.

God I just watched all 3 videos about that drama! Absolutely mental.

Hasbro UK are shit as it is (but are supposedly pulling it together) but it is horrible to see things like this offered in only select parts of the world.

It does look like that Unicron will be getting put on Takara Mall in the same vain as Hasbro Pulse, opening this up to more people around the world
But Hasbro is big enough. Each continent at least should have its own Hasbro Pulse store

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
While I do like the idea of having an all-purple Reflector, this gives me an excuse to cancel that pre order I guess:

DSC03573.jpg

I think it loses a bit of the unified look by not doing the one-robot-is-the-other-but-backwards trick but that probably wasn't going to work with the hollow limbs on Siege stuff anyway.

Last edited:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
So is it some
While I do like the idea of having an all-purple Reflector, this gives me an excuse to cancel that pre order I guess:

DSC03573.jpg

I think it loses a bit of the unified look by not doing the one-robot-is-the-other-but-backwards trick but that probably wasn't going to work with the hollow limbs on Siege stuff anyway.

So is it some kind of exclusive like the acid storm three pack?

Oct 25, 2017

DSC03573.jpg

Super indifferent on this. I love the all purple look compared to this. Maybe someone will make an accessory kit.

Ended up cancelling my purple pre order. The detail on these look great from the Hasbro pulse site.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Claire Delune

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
Has anyone read the Transformers/Ghostbusters comic?
Read the first issue, and it wasn't particularly great. Some okay ideas in there, though, like Cybertronian Gozer and Starscream's ghost in the context of this crossover.

I deeply dislike the character models for the GBs, but all the bots look decent enough.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I finally finished the IDW run, well phase 2 and 3 (mainline). I loved Lost Light/MTMTE and RiD was pretty good up until the change over to TAAO but overall a really wonderful story. And now I don't know what to do with my mornings.

Sidzed2

Oct 27, 2017
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone here has the Siege Jetfire and if they could describe to me how heavy / solid he feels? And what does the plastic quality seem like? Equivalent to other Siege voyagers? Does he feel hollow or solid? That's my only qualm about him arm. Thanks!

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Siege Jetfire is great. Best representation of the character you can get next to FansToys Phoenix, which is $200 more.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone here has the Siege Jetfire and if they could describe to me how heavy / solid he feels? And what does the plastic quality seem like? Equivalent to other Siege voyagers? Does he feel hollow or solid? That's my only qualm about him arm. Thanks!

I don't have it, but why would he be equivalent to Voyagers? He's a Commander, bigger than even a Leader.

Oct 26, 2017
So damn annoying trying to find something on Ebay. KO:s everywhere and even stores that supposedly sell original stuff (they claim it's from Hasbro) also sell KO:s so I don't really want to give them business.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
So damn annoying trying to find something on Ebay. KO:s everywhere and even stores that supposedly sell original stuff (they claim it's from Hasbro) also sell KO:s so I don't really want to give them business.

I've given up on eBay because of that. It's super overpriced so knockoffs are sold at originals' prices and originals are sold at unicorn blood prices. This leaves me with very few options since shipping + customs from BBTS is a killer and Hasbro Spain simply doesn't give a fuck. My best shot these days is Kapow Toys.

Better for my wallet, though. /shrug

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm hoping against hope that Hasbro Nordic actually gets Jetfire and Omega Supreme out here since shipping would be horrible for them.

Oct 26, 2017
So a local internet dealer has Jetfire in stock. It costs a lot more than at BBTS but with shipping and taxes it should be about the same. Also grabbed two of the Targetmasters. I don't even have the applicable characters but I always loved the idea of Targetmasters.

Grimsen

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, can't wait to get Jetfire. I rarely spend that much on figures, but it was 25% off on amazon.ca awhile back. I just wish his armor made him look more like the g1 toy.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt there's much of a market for a new MP Rodimus mold. He's not a very popular leader character in Japan, Hot Rod sells far better. Not that their MP Hot Rod was much to crow about, either. The Floro Dery movie designs are tough to make into functional toys.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I doubt there's much of a market for a new MP Rodimus mold. He's not a very popular leader character in Japan, Hot Rod sells far better. Not that their MP Hot Rod was much to crow about, either. The Floro Dery movie designs are tough to make into functional toys.

Well, this one at least appears pretty great. Shame it's so small.

Oct 26, 2017
My Jetfire arrived, and I've been messing with it a bit. He feels very solid overall, although some joints are slightly loose on mine. The chest panels easily open up. The robot mode is excellent and it's going to be hard to decide between the armoured mode or the regular one. Jet mode is great unless you look under it. Functionality is phenomenal with all the hooks for smaller characters to hang on to, two cockpits for Titanmasters and neat stuff like the rocket flare effects and the changing Autobot logo. I also like the subtle grey paint on the legs and the nose of the jet, rather than the sloppy dirt effect they have on most Siege figures.

The only real issue for me is that he's a bit big - I tend to prefer when big characters are only slightly taller than the rest. This guy towers over everyone except the combiners. I guess he's to scale with Blaster at least.

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
My Jetfire arrived, and I've been messing with it a bit. He feels very solid overall, although some joints are slightly loose on mine. The chest panels easily open up. The robot mode is excellent and it's going to be hard to decide between the armoured mode or the regular one. Jet mode is great unless you look under it. Functionality is phenomenal with all the hooks for smaller characters to hang on to, two cockpits for Titanmasters and neat stuff like the rocket flare effects and the changing Autobot logo. I also like the subtle grey paint on the legs and the nose of the jet, rather than the sloppy dirt effect they have on most Siege figures.

The only real issue for me is that he's a bit big - I tend to prefer when big characters are only slightly taller than the rest. This guy towers over everyone except the combiners. I guess he's to scale with Blaster at least.

Dont forget you can also change his affiliation, which I thought was a really cool tough brought over from G1 cartoon.