• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SK4TE

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Keemstar is responsible for turning YouTube to shit, it was cool for a few years then reality TV click bait drama has taken over.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Keemstar is trash. He is probably the most mocked youtuber I have ever seen. Not sure of this has been mentioned but he was banned so he created a company and streams under that company as a personalty or some shit. I don't know the details but he has to dupe the tos to have a channel.

autumn_orenji

User requested ban
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
This guy is the saddest sack of shit I can imagine. Discussing bullshit Youtube drama day in and day out - I would at the least do it anonymously because of how ashamed I'd be.

Jimmy Wong is awesome though and I wish all the good things on him.

pewpewtora

Nov 23, 2017
Connecticut
Keemstar is another one of these youtube fuckbois who takes his shitty career waaaay to seriously. He's been trash for years and won't ever change. His argument is basically, "if you cared about you race so much you'd date within your race" Fuck off.

Deleted member 42221

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Keemstar? That's a name I'm glad I haven't heard for a while.

Man, fuck that racist dickhead.

EDIT: lol there are people that still defend him? Pathetic.