• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
https://www.billboard.com/articles/...69/travis-scott-sicko-mode-hot-100-number-one

Song of the year, end of discussion. Talent reigns supreme. Travis can't stop winning.

His number one album ASTROWORLD available on all streaming platforms now, OT courtesy of prominent member Icolin available here.

YOUNG LAFLAME HE IN SICKO MODE
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
is the hot 100 really that hot if 2 month old songs are charting

edit: i should say i love the song but ive already played it out

OP
OP
Icolin

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
In a time where artists such as XXXTaquitos, Tekashi RIP9ine, and Lilliam Pumpernickel are releasing singles that are like 2 minutes long, having an ambitious and intelligent 5 minute long multi-phased song is a breath of fresh air. Travis Scott out here saving music and lengthening attention spans among young people. Your fav could never.

ASTROWORLD available now

YESSIR

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Not surprised. All the places I go to with touch tunes usually has it pretty high on the popular list.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
....I mean, Travis just finessed the system.
He sold a barf bag with a download for the album.

He cheesed his way to a #1.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when Travis Scott made good music.

I imagine Ariana Grande will be back on top either this week or next (breaking the VEVO record will do that).

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The video was amazing to look at. The visuals were spectacular. When that chick was twerking on Drake's eyelid, I felt that.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Not surprised. All the places I go to with touch tunes usually has it pretty high on the popular list.

Deleted member 9838

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
half of the lyrics to this song are incredibly contrived and corny but it's got a sick beat and is lit so we bustin :)

Deleted member 9838

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
emotions, vibes, atmosphere of a song > lyrics
for sure and I've listened to this song like 50+ times but I just can't help but roll my eyes when I think of the lyrics and how they were actually written down un-ironically as a good idea. same with god's plan. great song but the fucking stupid "divine" tonality has got to go.

23qwerty

Oct 27, 2017
the sound design in the Skrillex remix is (unsurprisingly) incredible

thought it sounded like Drake in it

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The beats are fire, it's catchy AF, and endlessly quotable.

LAFERRARI
TO JAMBA JUICE
(skrrt skrrt)

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I love the track, but man am I tired of hearing it now. They play it every 10 minutes it seems on Hip Hop Nation on Sirius.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Skrillex and those Black Friday sales really pushed this back to the top. Smart manipulation of the system.

BushidoBro

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly wasn't much of the fan at first due to the first beat switch but I've come around on it. Was never a huge Travis Scott fan but recently started listening to the whole album and I honestly think I can listen to it all the way through, no skips. Great song, great album.