• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Robin Atkin Downes returns as Travis Touchdown
Kimberly Brooks returns as Shinobu
Kathryn Fiore returns as Bad Girl
Steve Blum announced as Bad Man's VA
Greg Ellis announced as the VA for one of the new bosses, Brian Buster

Season Pass is included in the physical

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Yes for Shinobiu, great that they got the original VAs back.

Packed DLC, i'd say those 10 bucks for the season pass are worth for once.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
To note that the Badgirl VA actually retired and is coming back just for this game. Some nice anecdotes from the stream.

JordanKZ

Oct 27, 2017
Super glad Atkin Downes was confirmed, it was pretty obvious he'd be present, but it wouldn't be Travis without him.

OP
OP
NotLiquid

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really can't wait to see their explanation as to how BadGirl didn't die in NMH1 lol
I think most people guessed she'd return because getting all the Death Balls (Travis and Bad Man's goal) is said to grant the Death Drive Mk2 player one wish, and it seems like a given that Bad Man would want to bring back his daughter to life.

OP
OP
NotLiquid

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the game had no voice acting?
In-game cutscene dialogue doesn't, but the game still has VA during gameplay and presumably some major cutscenes. He saw the fan demand for RAD and brought him back, notably the opening cutscene/original trailer has been redubbed.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think most people guessed she'd return because getting all the Death Balls (Travis and Bad Man's goal) is said to grant the Death Drive Mk2 player one wish, and it seems like a given that Bad Man would want to bring back his daughter to life.

Mmmh so the adventure mode of the second DLC would happen after the game.

Oddish1

Oct 25, 2017
Playable Bad Girl is what I wanted so I'm happy. Shinobu is cool but I don't like her outfit in this game.

Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
Damn, I really want this game now. Maybe it's time to look at getting myself a switch for Christmas, but ugh I wanna wait and see if there really is a new iteration next year.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
This Count... I feel as if I'm looking at my future self. Mega bucks, big-ass house, fast cars, dining in style with a world class chef and a trusted nutritionist counting every calorie! A team of hot Yoga instructors to keep me in shape... Nurses, to attend to my body... Maids and loyal servants at my beck and call... On the weekends, ten babes knocking on my door every two hours... Every day full of exitement and luxury, that'd be the life! Everything in its right place, it's the perfect life, it's the life of winners! That'll be my life! I thirst for selflessness, hypocrites lusting for their own desire to get killed by young rookies like me! This is how it goes down... And for the old killers? They'll croak anyway. I guess you could call this a "Comedy". I realize there's really nothing here for me. But what else CAN I do but keep going? Maybe I should've been a little more careful before I jumped in... Gotta find the exit... Gotta find that exit, to Paradise! But I can't see it... I can't see anything! There's this sense of doom running down my spine like it's... Like it's trying to suck the life out of me! I need to get rid of it, before I bail... Something deeper, somethng deeper then my instincts is taunting me! Can't find the exit... Can't find the exit... Can't find the exit... Can't find the exit... Can't find the exit...

OP
OP
NotLiquid

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This Count... I feel as if I'm looking at my future self. Mega bucks, big-ass house, fast cars, dining in style with a world class chef and a trusted nutritionist counting every calorie! A team of hot Yoga instructors to keep me in shape... Nurses, to attend to my body... Maids and loyal servants at my beck and call... On the weekends, ten babes knocking on my door every two hours... Every day full of exitement and luxury, that'd be the life! Everything in its right place, it's the perfect life, it's the life of winners! That'll be my life! I thirst for selflessness, hypocrites lusting for their own desire to get killed by young rookies like me! This is how it goes down... And for the old killers? They'll croak anyway. I guess you could call this a "Comedy". I realize there's really nothing here for me. But what else CAN I do but keep going? Maybe I should've been a little more careful before I jumped in... Gotta find the exit... Gotta find that exit, to Paradise! But I can't see it... I can't see anything! There's this sense of doom running down my spine like it's... Like it's trying to suck the life out of me! I need to get rid of it, before I bail... Something deeper, somethng deeper then my instincts is taunting me! Can't find the exit... Can't find the exit... Can't find the exit... Can't find the exit... Can't find the exit...
No More Heroes 1 was the perfect satire

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Any chance this will be released on the Switch too?

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck yeah Shinobu!

My only hesitation to the idea of Bad Girl DLC was it possibly hurting her chances so I'm cool with it now.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Shinobu's in? Rad! Outfit's kind of... eh... but glad to see the probable-protagonist of the possible-NMH3 get in on this game, too!

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I wish they would do a Switch remake pack of the first two NMH like they did with Bayonetta.