• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to Go Nintendo.

Fat sheet - https://i.imgur.com/iDVXnVs.jpg

QXU0kyS.jpg

ZgZSCHK.jpg

ehKxvue.jpg
RPXcsqC.png

1I8liLF.jpg
gOTqp8J.jpg

Xkvkp62.jpg

dHSutbE.jpg

JK4aeVi.jpg

WurH0F1.jpg

HoV0AZA.jpg

Last edited:

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
So it doesn't really seem like the first two? More of a top down (well, 3/4) action game?

B. Spaceman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Spain
It's a different artist from the other games but he's pretty awesome as well

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to play this. At least from a stylistic perspective, it will be unlike most games I've ever played (I know next to nothing about NMH).

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Game looks fun and inventive, I love it, but man, that artwork is in another level. Can't wait for this game.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure some of these are old. I recall several of these hi-res screens posted in the previous thread.

That said apparently there was a new trailer showed at HOPPER's and Suda is gonna be at GDC, so we might get a new look at the game soon.

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
It's being made on a smaller budget as a sort of spin-off. There's a reason it's called Travis Strikes Again and not No More Heroes 3.
I thought that what they showed at the direct was 7 different levels or game modes and they also very briefly mentioned to look forward to an all new adventure or story mode or something. So I'm hoping that the look of the old games is still there in that regard.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought that what they showed at the direct was 7 different levels or game modes and they also very briefly mentioned to look forward to an all new adventure or story mode or something. So I'm hoping that the look of the old games is still there in that regard.
"7 different games" isn't meant to be taken literally as the way the game plays but literally as a concept; Travis is invading actual video games. Consider them themes more than anything; Travis will be hacking and slashing through a puzzle game for example, which you can partially see in the trailer I believe (the stage flips parts of the level from a top-down perspective like a puzzle game, but Travis is still running around with his beam katana while enemies are spawning). They're all part of the story itself; there's going to be connective tissue between them like a standard NMH game.

Plankton2

Dec 12, 2017
So hyped for this, I'm wondering if the combat will a bit like Fury or something else.

Edit: It says you can collect all 7 death balls for a wish...god damn I love you Suda

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I'm still down with what Suda51 has planned. Might not be what people were expecting/wanting but I'm in it for the wild right and Suda's vision more than any specific gameplay style.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
The boss designs are amazing, I really hope you actually fight them like the original game.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
I was really excited when this was announced and the artwork looks great. But the screenshots aren't doing anything for me. I'll still buy because got to support Suda, just not as hyped I guess.