• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, there's people complaining about how the extreme tracks feel more cramped and less fluid than beginner-mediums? That's kind of the entire point. To make obstacles more precise and make you think more about them. There are plenty of user tracks that rely on fluidity to get over extremely difficult objects. There is almost no innovation left to be found if you include user tracks. If you can't do extremes or find them frustrating there's still a wealth of content and a robust track editor for endless content. The game would be worth the price even if you couldn't do mediums.

Please tell me "Rear Wheel Bounce" is referring to the ninja technique. That shit is so difficult and I need to finally learn how to do it.
Yes, wheel bouncing is a technique they teach in this.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone know if the pre-order gear ends up on your uplay and available to every platform you may ultimately buy the game for, or if it's exclusive to the platform you pre-ordered it on? And if it is exclusive to that platform, will it be attainable later if you don't pre-order?

Cajun

Oct 28, 2017
The Ninja trick being referred to is something more specific than the ingame tutorial will teach.

Ah damn. Should've realized it would've said Stationary Bunny Hop if it meant that. Guessing this tut just involves keeping momentum when you can't touch the front wheel on a landing. I was kind of hoping they'd have some ninja tuts considering there's a spot for ninja points on the leaderboards. Anything beyond level 2/3 is absolutely insane for me because of the absurd throttle control and other techniques like stationary hops.