• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
Sadly you spend more time in loading/lobby screens than actually racing. This game would benefit so much from Trackmania style multiplayer lobbies.

There is too much slack time, but nonetheless MP is still significantly faster than racing tracks in single-player - at least from what I've played. I don't know if payouts scale with your rank or anything. Its almost absurd how much XP I can get from MP. And unlike levelling via SP track-replaying (post L80-ish), you get crates from MP (for whoever that matters to).

Edit: For all that I've spent a *lot* of time griping about the mis-steps I believe that game has made, I'm still playing a lot of it. The fundamentals are still there, albeit it obscured at times. I've mostly replicated the Track Central feeds I liked to use in Fusion, and people are making good tracks. In addition to improving PBs with the optimal bike choice, I also still find fun doing the same with the Donkey and BMX (gimmicky, but fun). I re-raced every track back to back to back in a session over the weekend, and had a solid time. The tracks are excellent, across all the tiers. Alas, if the leaderboards really are cross-platform global, then Rising is having *hell of* a soft time of things (not even hit 250,000 yet). Hopefully they can turn things around.

Last edited:

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Has anyone managed the contract where you have to complete Baikonur Base with the Donkey? It is brutal. I need help. I'm so practiced that I can get to checkpoint 15 in like 30 faults, but I use literally all the rest on this one checkpoint. Six or seven times now. We're talking like 2,500 faults or something and I've got over it once, and that was when I was on 490 faults already so I didn't make it to the end. I wanted to cry.

Seriously. Brutal.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Has anyone managed the contract where you have to complete Baikonur Base with the Donkey? It is brutal. I need help. I'm so practiced that I can get to checkpoint 15 in like 30 faults, but I use literally all the rest on this one checkpoint. Six or seven times now. We're talking like 2,500 faults or something and I've got over it once, and that was when I was on 490 faults already so I didn't make it to the end. I wanted to cry.

Seriously. Brutal.
Yes. I saw a vid on YT of someone finishing it, barely, and it's known that at least 1 person has done all 425 contracts. I only tried it once, first time I ever played the track actually (I didn't realize it was an Extreme when I decided to do the contract), and I think I timed out at CP 14 iirc.

magimix

Dec 9, 2018

Seriously. Brutal.

I've not managed it yet. I like to think I'm at the least OK with the Donkey, but that contract has me beat currently. *Also* the Red Steel donkey contract. That track ends with a big clmib that is mild for a normal bike, but is *BRRRRRUUUUUTAAAAAAAALLLLLL* for the donkey. I suspect what you really need to do is do that and the prior obstacle in one hit, to carry momentum. But I've always faulted, and then been faced with the climb from a standing start. And have never yet managed it.

I'M NOT ANGRY! *YOU'RE* ANGRY!!11oneone

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I've not managed it yet. I like to think I'm at the least OK with the Donkey, but that contract has me beat currently. *Also* the Red Steel donkey contract. That track ends with a big clmib that is mild for a normal bike, but is *BRRRRRUUUUUTAAAAAAAALLLLLL* for the donkey. I suspect what you really need to do is do that and the prior obstacle in one hit, to carry momentum. But I've always faulted, and then been faced with the climb from a standing start. And have never yet managed it.

I'M NOT ANGRY! *YOU'RE* ANGRY!!11oneone
I just tried that Red Steel Donkey contract after seeing your post, and finished it. I did that CP from a standing start from the CP, by going reaaaaaly slow the entire way up.

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
I just tried that Red Steel Donkey contract after seeing your post, and finished it. I did that CP from a standing start from the CP, by going reaaaaaly slow the entire way up.

Well you got better trigger control than *I* have! :-p
(I'm currently doing 'Donkey Tour' of the tracks again. Working through the Mediums at the moment. If I don't get another pop at Red Steel today, it'll be tomorrow...)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Well you got better trigger control than *I* have! :-p
(I'm currently doing 'Donkey Tour' of the tracks again. Working through the Mediums at the moment. If I don't get another pop at Red Steel today, it'll be tomorrow...)
Give it another shot. I just pressed enough of the trigger to move forwards and held that pose the entire length of the ramp :-) At least now you know you don't need to come at it high speed.

Mr_Bubbles

Jan 28, 2018
Trials Rising Gold Edition (Switch) is 22 euro here, I'm so tempted to pick it up although my backlog is filled to the brim.

You guys think the physical edition including the season pass will go under 20 euro/dollar any time soon? I mean, it IS a Ubi game after all. But 50% off seems like the most in the first 6 months right?

(Sorry, crossposting this to the eShop thread as well)

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
Give it another shot. I just pressed enough of the trigger to move forwards and held that pose the entire length of the ramp :-) At least now you know you don't need to come at it high speed.

Okay... Did you do it with the "standard" Donkey, or did you do it with the "120% speed" Donkey? Because I sure as <expletive of choice ;-) > can't do it with the challenge Donkey. I'm doing sub-millitmetre triggering here, and the bike tips.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Okay... Did you do it with the "standard" Donkey, or did you do it with the "120% speed" Donkey? Because I sure as <expletive of choice ;-) > can't do it with the challenge Donkey. I'm doing sub-millitmetre triggering here, and the bike tips.
I'm sure it was an extra speed donkey, 120% sounds right. It was an actual contract I did, not just playing the track.

Mr_Bubbles

Jan 28, 2018
Nevermind, bought :)

Is the only local multiplayer the party mode and single player tandem mode?

Last edited:

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK

Seriously. Brutal.

Bloody did it, yes! Literally another 1,500 faults at least though (not even including the faults it took to get there.) No idea how I did it, if I had to do it again I wouldn't be surprised to waste another 4,000 faults.

I haven't got that Red Steel contract available. Not sure if that's because I've done it already or it just hasn't shown up yet.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What are the "Ninja" tracks people have referred to? Are they new harder tracks after Extreme? Or just new time goals?

Also I've been playing this since launch pretty much every day and just noticed last night that each fault results in +5 seconds onto your total time. That is not how it's always been has it? I can't believe I never noticed that shit before...

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
What are the "Ninja" tracks people have referred to? Are they new harder tracks after Extreme? Or just new time goals?

Also I've been playing this since launch pretty much every day and just noticed last night that each fault results in +5 seconds onto your total time. That is not how it's always been has it? I can't believe I never noticed that shit before...
Ninja tracks are harder than Extreme. They require skills that are used sparingly if at all before then. Before Rising, they were UGC only. In Rising, after you've got Gold on all 8 Extreme tracks, the Ninja league opens up. There are 6 Ninja tracks there, each unlocked after completing the one before. Here's one of the best in the world doing one with 0 faults. Check out his channel for similar runs and pick your jaw up from the floor at the insanity therein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwkZTtYKUbg

IIRC in previous games, the medals required you get under X faults and Y time, and the leaderboards were sorted by faults first time second. In Rising they changed it to be +5 seconds for a fault, and medals are for beating Y time. Most people seem to be unhappy with the change and preferred the purity of the earlier system. I did too. It's not a huge deal to me, but they still should have kept it the way it was.

japtor

Jan 19, 2018
Fusion had RedLynx created ninja tracks too, but they were gated secrets within the extreme tracks. When you got to them they were basically ninja versions of those extreme tracks.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Fusion had RedLynx created ninja tracks too, but they were gated secrets within the extreme tracks. When you got to them they were basically ninja versions of those extreme tracks.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. You had to 0 fault an Extreme track to teleport into the Ninja version of it, and if you exited the game you had to repeat the process.

FerryF1

Feb 18, 2018
Reached level 82 yesterday. i gotta say, that last set of Hard tracks really ramped up the difficulty for me. Been getting all golds or platinums up until that league that opens at level 78. i finally managed to also gold that last set of Hards, but it was only after lots and lots of tries lol. just a couple more contracts to go to get to level 88 for the Extremes!

PS: i havent felt a grind so far, i quite like doing the contracts

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone had the PS4 version delete itself from the PlayStation? My so was playing yesterday, and today it simply wasn't there - had to reodwnload it. Very strange.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone not receiving the loot boxes they're supposed to when leveling up? I leveled up twice today, got the screen saying I got a loot box, but nothing was in that section of the customization stuff.

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017
Decided to give the game another go after the update and the game crashed twice in one sitting. I'm still feeling the grind.

Did they fix the difficulty spike on the stadium challenges.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Decided to give the game another go after the update and the game crashed twice in one sitting. I'm still feeling the grind.

Did they fix the difficulty spike on the stadium challenges.

They were playing on PS4 on friday in the stream and even there the game crashed once or twice.

I think the stadium difficult it's supposed to be that way. No mention of fixes to the AI difficulty.

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017
They were playing on PS4 on friday in the stream and even there the game crashed once or twice.

I think the stadium difficult it's supposed to be that way. No mention of fixes to the AI difficulty.
Fair enough, I just think it's odd to have the individual races as easy, but the series (which is labelled as easy) is anything but. It's not impossible, but I'm not going to grind for that as I've given it enough of my time already.

It's a shame, because the gameplay is great, but grinding challenges to unlock levels is not my preferred way to play. I like the harder more skilled levels and it shouldn't take the amount of time it has for me to get to the pro levels.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Fair enough, I just think it's odd to have the individual races as easy, but the series (which is labelled as easy) is anything but. It's not impossible, but I'm not going to grind for that as I've given it enough of my time already.

It's a shame, because the gameplay is great, but grinding challenges to unlock levels is not my preferred way to play. I like the harder more skilled levels and it shouldn't take the amount of time it has for me to get to the pro levels.

The grinding is the worst in this game but the online play with the leagues going on now dials back the grind a bit because the rewards are actually not that bad.

I´m still missing two stadium finals and if they stay as it is now then i guess i´ll never unlock the final trials track in the stadium.

Arturo

Oct 27, 2017
For people playing Trials on Switch, add me for highscores (see profile).
Just sent you a friend request.

Just added you both :)

Edit: Thought I'd take a break from Yoshi's Crafted World and see what Trials MP is like on Switch... Took a while to find a race.

Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it's faster… I haven't found a pattern though.

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
Just added you both :)

Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it's faster… I haven't found a pattern though.

W00t! More glorious leaderboard competition! I got into an MP match eventually. Ran... better than I feared. About on par with the single player. Still impressed by the wild, hard swings you get early on, in terms of ranking score changes. I feel a little bit sorry for the people I raced against, but I *did* also net over 600 ranking points from the three heats. Trying to think what my biggest points shift have been thus far... My memory is a little hazy. Part of me thinks my first MP race on the ONEX gave me an 800-point swing, but maybe I'm mis-remembering.

Arturo

Oct 27, 2017
W00t! More glorious leaderboard competition! I got into an MP match eventually. Ran... better than I feared. About on par with the single player. Still impressed by the wild, hard swings you get early on, in terms of ranking score changes. I feel a little bit sorry for the people I raced against, but I *did* also net over 600 ranking points from the three heats. Trying to think what my biggest points shift have been thus far... My memory is a little hazy. Part of me thinks my first MP race on the ONEX gave me an 800-point swing, but maybe I'm mis-remembering.
Ouch! I'm afraid I'm never going to be first on my friends' leaderboards ever again… :P

I love this game. In fact I barely played anything else since it was released, but I'm pretty inconsistent with it. Some days I find myself breezing through some extremes and other days struggling with mediums… I've got gold on most tracks (except two extremes, one being Inferno, of course…) and some platinums here and there which have been the result of pure luck, but I can't stop playing it… XD

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Here's details for the next patch https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2034875-Patch-Notes-April-Update-Thursday-April-11th
MULTIPLAYER

• [ALL PLATFORMS] Multiplayer Matchmaking Improvements
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixes and improvements to prepare for Private Multiplayer
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Stability fixes and improvements to Party Mode (local multiplayer)

INVENTORY

• [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused inventory items to duplicate
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that prevented Ubisoft Club rewards from appearing in a player's inventory
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused infinite loading for some items in a player's inventory
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fix for Season One stickers not appearing in Garage
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue with the Squirrel helmet disappearing from players' inventory
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Inventory stability updates
  • [PC] Stickers: removed extra "Display" category that was empty

TRACK CENTRAL

• [ALL PLATFORMS] Updated Track Central so that players will be returned to the search/feed and last track viewed after exiting a track
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that could select impossible ghosts to race against on custom tracks
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused the wrong track type to be displayed in track info on Track Central
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that removed custom tracks from favourites when exiting Track Central
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed "My Best" entry in custom skill games on Track Central that displayed time when the primary score was set as something else

TRACK EDITOR

• [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused track save files to disappear from the Track Editor after over-writing saves
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Track time will now appear in the Track Editor after completing a test run
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Added advanced object properties to effects in the Track Editor
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Various tool fixes and updates
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused the rider to instantly crash if a driveline is placed close to the world limits in the Track Editor
  • [SWITCH] Fixed some incorrect button inputs displayed in the Track Editor

CUSTOMIZATION

• [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused decals placed on tires to appear on the wrong side of the tire
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a visual bug in the front forks of Rhino & Tandem bikes
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed some clipping issues with various rider gear items & poses
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed some customization bugs on the Wide Surface Body Kit

STABILITY

• [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that could cause a crash after removing tracks from the party mode playlist
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixes and improvements to prepare for the 66 Expansion
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixes and improvements to prepare for Easter Event
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Various stability updates & fixes
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a crash that occurred when crossing the finish line on the Hill Climb skill game
  • [SWITCH][PS4] Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while launching the game
  • [PC] Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when being closed
  • [PC] Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between fullscreen & windowed mode from the editor

UI/UX

• [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed various localization & text errors
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed missing visualizations on some University of Trials tracks
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a bug that prevented new challengers from appearing on the world map when the challengers filter is active
  • [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a bug that displayed the "Season Finished!" pop-up when returning to the main menu in offline mode
  • [PC] Fixed some inconsistent or incorrect inputs between different menus
  • [PC] Fixed days remaining counter in Multiplayer Leaderboard menu
  • [PC] Fixed some missing sound effects in base game tracks
  • [PC] Fixed an issue that reset advanced video options in windowed mode
  • [PC] Improvements for Steam Controller

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
Ouch! I'm afraid I'm never going to be first on my friends' leaderboards ever again… :P

I love this game. In fact I barely played anything else since it was released, but I'm pretty inconsistent with it. Some days I find myself breezing through some extremes and other days struggling with mediums… I've got gold on most tracks (except two extremes, one being Inferno, of course…) and some platinums here and there which have been the result of pure luck, but I can't stop playing it… XD

It was a little but nosy of me, but I *did* check out your profile, and saw how many hours you've logged with the game. You've played it longer than I have across both XBOX and Switch *combined* (most of my time being on the XBOX). Is this your first Trials game?

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like the 30-40 second pause thing will still happen. Glad they made to so finishing a track in track central won't boot you out, also fixed inventory is nice.

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
Sounds like the 30-40 second pause thing will still happen. Glad they made to so finishing a track in track central won't boot you out, also fixed inventory is nice.

Yeah, that TC thing is curiously nightmarish for something that, on the surface at least, sounds quite innocuous. As someone who spends probably more time with user-created tracks than base-game ones over the long-haul, I'll be glad for any and all improvements that can make.

Arturo

Oct 27, 2017
It was a little but nosy of me, but I *did* check out your profile, and saw how many hours you've logged with the game. You've played it longer than I have across both XBOX and Switch *combined* (most of my time being on the XBOX). Is this your first Trials game?

Nope, my second one. First being Fusion on the PS4, which I loved. I always wanted to play EVO, but never had an XBox nor a PC at the time, and now that I have an XBox One, they haven't released it with backwards compatibiliy… :P

I've played Rising a lot, but I'm not sure if that much. Which profile did you check? The Nintendo one or the Trials one? The Trials one takes in account the time spent at the menus and the time while the console is in sleep mode IIRC. But anyway, I've barely played anything else since it released… XD

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
Nope, my second one. First being Fusion on the PS4, which I loved. I always wanted to play EVO, but never had an XBox nor a PC at the time, and now that I have an XBox One, they haven't released it with backwards compatibiliy… :P

I've played Rising a lot, but I'm not sure if that much. Which profile did you check? The Nintendo one or the Trials one? The Trials one takes in account the time spent at the menus and the time while the console is in sleep mode IIRC. But anyway, I've barely played anything else since it released… XD

The situation with Evo is worse even than that. The PC got 'Trials Evolution Gold', which was a mash-up of Trials Fusion and Trials HD. Trials HD never came to PC, and playing the HD tracks with the Evo bikes and physics was quite interesting. However, Evo Gold didn't get any of the Evo 360 *DLC* tracks - and the Evo DLC gave us some of the finest tracks in the history of the franchise. Since they didn't come to PC, and Evo 360 is de-listed, you need to already own the game and the DLC, and need to still have a 360 handy, to play them :-/

As for the play-hours - I just went by what the Switch profile thing said. That said, even if I'd thought to check the profile within the game, I forgot that Rising's game-clock works differently to the previous titles. Across PS4, PC, and XBOX, I've got about 35-days logged with Fusion, and in that game, the clock only ticks when you are actively racing a track. A shame they changed the game-clock for Rising.

Arturo

Oct 27, 2017
The situation with Evo is worse even than that. The PC got 'Trials Evolution Gold', which was a mash-up of Trials Fusion and Trials HD. Trials HD never came to PC, and playing the HD tracks with the Evo bikes and physics was quite interesting. However, Evo Gold didn't get any of the Evo 360 *DLC* tracks - and the Evo DLC gave us some of the finest tracks in the history of the franchise. Since they didn't come to PC, and Evo 360 is de-listed, you need to already own the game and the DLC, and need to still have a 360 handy, to play them :-/
This is SO sad… :(

Anyway, I'll see you on the leaderboards!
From far away… XD

Cajun

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't played Trials in a couple weeks, but finally got around to grinding out green belt. Made a ton of progress tonight and got to CP9 so far. If I could get there with a decent amount of time, I can definitely make it further. I just lose an absurd amount of time to a couple CPs still. CPs 0-3 are all easy and I can get them within 4-5 minutes or less. I'm convinced the drop bounce on CP4 is complete luck, and CP5 is annoying even if it's easy. The wood logs you have to bounce off of are slippery as hell. CP6 is probably the hardest on the track, but at least it's consistent. CP7 is so easy it doesn't belong on a ninja track, and CP8 is a moderate climb.

If it weren't for CP4 I would've had this already, but I can't set it up consistently no matter what I do. Anyone else in here doing this found any consistency there?

Porky

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Mar 16, 2019
People were not kidding with the amount of grinding.

The amount of times you have to replay certain levels just to get to the next stadium event. The quality of levels is good though so it's not too bad. But yeah, I'm like Level 60 something and I've only played like two 'Hard' levels in the Campaign. A lot of it feels so unecessary to just draw out the length of the game.

Enjoying the Ranked multiplayer as well.

sarcoa

Oct 25, 2017
Louisville KY USA
So I ordered a copy of Trials Rising from Amazon (I live in the United States) and PAL copy with Spanish on the front and back cover showed up. I assume this has English language support as an option? Can anyone confirm? I don't think I can return/exchange it if I open it and check.

Mr_Bubbles

Jan 28, 2018
So I ordered a copy of Trials Rising from Amazon (I live in the United States) and PAL copy with Spanish on the front and back cover showed up. I assume this has English language support as an option? Can anyone confirm? I don't think I can return/exchange it if I open it and check.
Yes, all Switch retail games in Europe at least have English as an option.

Thanks for the friend adds btw! As you can see I still have a long wait to gid gud.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018

As for the play-hours - I just went by what the Switch profile thing said. That said, even if I'd thought to check the profile within the game, I forgot that Rising's game-clock works differently to the previous titles. Across PS4, PC, and XBOX, I've got about 35-days logged with Fusion, and in that game, the clock only ticks when you are actively racing a track. A shame they changed the game-clock for Rising.
Trials Evo Gold on PC has a broken Track Central. That vast library, inaccessible.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played Trials in a couple weeks, but finally got around to grinding out green belt. Made a ton of progress tonight and got to CP9 so far. If I could get there with a decent amount of time, I can definitely make it further. I just lose an absurd amount of time to a couple CPs still. CPs 0-3 are all easy and I can get them within 4-5 minutes or less. I'm convinced the drop bounce on CP4 is complete luck, and CP5 is annoying even if it's easy. The wood logs you have to bounce off of are slippery as hell. CP6 is probably the hardest on the track, but at least it's consistent. CP7 is so easy it doesn't belong on a ninja track, and CP8 is a moderate climb.

If it weren't for CP4 I would've had this already, but I can't set it up consistently no matter what I do. Anyone else in here doing this found any consistency there?
For cp4 (I'm not very good but I watch people who are) the only tip seems to be...

Deliberately bounce off the vertical beam in front of you, to then flip backwards and bounce off the cliff/wall behind you, halfway down. This means you already have a little bit of forward momentum when you drop into the bounce, over the barrell.

From what I've heard in professor shadys chat, green seems to be considered the most inconsistent of the ninjas, with the bounces.

Cajun

Oct 28, 2017
For cp4 (I'm not very good but I watch people who are) the only tip seems to be...

Deliberately bounce off the vertical beam in front of you, to then flip backwards and bounce off the cliff/wall behind you, halfway down. This means you already have a little bit of forward momentum when you drop into the bounce, over the barrell.

From what I've heard in professor shadys chat, green seems to be considered the most inconsistent of the ninjas, with the bounces.

I've seen that reverse flip method and tried it out for a while already. It changes the obstacle from one based in bounce precision to one based on timing, because it makes the bounce way easier but makes it harder to set up. You have to have the perfect flipping speed for the rear wheel to not slip on the bounce. Regardless, my timing must be garbage, because I can't do it at all.

I actually had another chance to play tonight, and I stole RJburger's set-up from his zero fault run. It's harder to set up then just going straight forward into the beam, dropping, and hoping for a perfect bounce, but not as bad as the flip. Got all the way to CP8 in ~9 minutes one run using this, and then choked the last hop like 30 times :/ I really need to figure out if I'd be better off throttling or squishing over the bomb there.

And it's absolutely the least consistent. CP1 is inconsistent, CP2 is inconsistent if you don't know how to brake-bounce. CP4 is hell. CP9 is an insane rear wheel bounce, and the ending is another insane rear wheel bounce. Black belt has some really inconsistent CPs too, but a fast fap helps with those A LOT.

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
NOOOoooooooo! It seems I've finally been struck by the bug that sees all your bike and rider customisation go away :-(
Specifically, all customisations that I *purchased* using my cogs and acorns. I don't know if its cool to turn the air blue, so lets just say it *flipping* sucks. *sigh*

But what really, *really* sucks is that the customisations I'd purchased were legit awesome. People have done *great* work creating skins and whatnot. I had skins for all parts of all bikes. I had skins for *almost* all rider components. Now busted :-/

My bikes used to look so cool. My rider used to look so cool.

Now? Nothing *accerorises*. First world problems? Don't even get me started!