• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Props to Cheppito for the finding :
Can't create thread, found this the more fitting - Trine 4 leaked through MEDIA: https://www.gamereactor.es/trine-4-earthlock-2-y-mas-al-descubierto-por-subvenciones/

_2619503.png

The listing contains a lot of yet unannounced games from well known publishers such as Trine 4 by Frozenbyte, Earthlock 2 by Snow Castle AS, Lumberjack from Tequila Works or Roll Them Bones by Zoink.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trine 4 would be awesome, but they need to ditch the 3D environments so they can actually make a long and challenging game.

Deleted member 43872

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 24, 2018
If Frozenbyte could really nail that sweet ninja-rope action in a full-scale 3D platformer, that would be a hell of a game. I'm just not sure they have the resources for that, though, given that Trine 3 nearly killed them. I'll happily take another solid 2D iteration. (But really, where's Shadowgrounds 2?)

Oct 27, 2017
I adored Trine 1, didn't really resonate with the second game and didn't play the third. I hope this one is good.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
New Tequila Works game in the making, probably the most exciting thing for me on that list.

Jan 2, 2018
Trine 4 is great,hope it will go back to the incredible art style of the first 2 games..they can also always use Ori for new ideas (:

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my god. Startopia??

The most timeless classic, forever burned in on any HDD i've ever owned?

Please let it be real and good!

Oct 27, 2017
Startopia, now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time. But it's made/published (?) by Realmforge so I won't get my hopes up.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for a new Startopia since the ending tease in the first game.

I like Realmforge, so I feel optimistic.