• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kojima had the whole game in his head for two years? I thought it would be longer.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
More importantly:

Filming is finished, meaning a release date is imminent. Expect around 4-5 months max.

MisterBear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
It's a pretty normal average and short game.

Would be more of a shock!

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I saw this earlier. More importantly though Troy stated he's done with recording & he thinks Norman is too. I hope death stranding shows up at the game awards.

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
I imagine hours and hours of cutscenes similar to the one in MGSV where Quiet and Snake dance and play in the rain

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
The important bit is that he an Norman and likely finished shooting. And, that he shot for two weeks with Norman. So, it's safe to say he's in a pretty good chunk of the game.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Kojima had the whole game in his head for two years? I thought it would be longer.

H meant the concept and ideas when working for the game around 2 years. He kept all of them without even taking notes. He surely has drawers in his brain to keep all his messed up stuff and madness. :p

He strongly reminds me of this character, if you played the game.

wilyrook

Oct 27, 2017
It must be frustrating to do interviews about things you can't talk about. And then, when the game is finally out and we learn all about it, I miss the mystery that these interviews always stoke.

Akauser

Oct 28, 2017
London
I don't beleive you Mr Baker all the trailers thus far have made complete and perfect sense... basically here what its about...

La Li Lu Le Lo

Oct 29, 2018
Mark my words, Kojima has to be overseen by a responsible adult. Unleashing his "weirdness" is the worst idea anyone has ever had :P

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like a generic walking simulator to me. All this time and we've still not seen real gameplay.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
It is gonna be weird, it is gonna be high budget, it is gonna be nonsensical and it is gonna be extremely overrated story wise like any other Kojima game.

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Water is wet.
Will it have a proper ending?

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
What's weird about being asked by Kojima to dress up like Dr. Doom if he had a over zealous love for Gold? That's like having Del Toro running around with a jar full of baby; some things are better off not explained until the game comes out.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Big-time Kojima collaborator says next Kojima game is "weird".

Jesus Troy I can handle the heat of these takes.

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
I can't help but wonder if this is weird like how everyone goes "wow whoa japan's so weeeeird and all the stuff they make is crayzeeeeee" or if it's just like a cool sci-fi thing that we're missing a bunch of context on. Could be weird either way, and I can't wait.