• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Last week, the battle of the Battle Royale games saw Fortnite come out on top after the free Blackout trial ended in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. This week there's a third title entering the fray in the form of Respawn's surprise release Apex Legends. You can check out the results of the ultimate battle royale at the top of the gameplay chart by taking a look at the top 40 most played games below.

Titanfall 2 is back at the charts. Kingdom Hearts 3 gained one position. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is back because of Gamepass.

02aTSmO.png

NO6Jede.png

https://www.trueachievements.com/n3...-february-10th-2019?__twitter_impression=true

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Damn lotta games dropped, but good to see MCC still holding onto the top 25 :)

REALLY good to see TF2 come back on the list!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fortnite has been at the top of the charts for a loooong time. This is pretty big for Apex.

Also the top 10 has four Battle Royale games in it now.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apex Legends is a beast, hopefully it stays strong because it's an incredible game. Probably the closest thing to a "flawless victory" EA has done this decade besides their usual sports game cashcows.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Sea of Thieves didn't move this week. I had expected to see it start climbing because of the Twitch resurgence we were talking about at the end of January.

OP
OP
SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Sea of Thieves didn't move this week. I had expected to see it start climbing because of the Twitch resurgence we were talking about at the end of January.

Apex Legends has kinda killed its thunder on Twitch. It dropped to the #18 most streamed game on Twitch last week, down from #11. And with Rare announcing that content is only coming after March 20th, I can see it drop quite far the next weeks. It will go up after March 20th.

The game was #16 in the EMEAA sales charts last week. So it's performing okay. And being in the top 20 most played games means you have a more than healthy player base.