• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
35989870_2220319291341648_8524379896275795968_o.jpg

Hello American Christians

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Dude consumes Fox News and Drudge Report. No wonder his views are so skewed. Also yelling about Obama again.

Sovan Jedi

Oct 30, 2017
Southampton, UK
It's going to be a huge problem when he's out of office, whether tomorrow, next year, after 2020, or 2024.

He's going to tweet and shit on the next administration relentlessly. It'll suck the oxygen out of a day's news and serve to undermine the next administration, whenever that is.

And Twitter won't do anything about it.

Using Twitter and supporting the company as a result of usage is, frankly, an irresponsible act.

What I'm hoping happens after his presidency is that, once he loses diplomatic immunity, Twitter can just fucking lock his dumpster fire account down the moment he goes and issues threats still thinking he has those powers still, which he's likely to do since he has the comprehensive skills of a three-legged gnat without a head. There's no need tro keep the words of a man after his presidency, especially if they're a continuous torrent of bilge.

mmazurkiewicz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
so everyone is making jokes here but what is the explanation for the photos?

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
It's going to be a huge problem when he's out of office, whether tomorrow, next year, after 2020, or 2024.

He's going to tweet and shit on the next administration relentlessly. It'll suck the oxygen out of a day's news and serve to undermine the next administration, whenever that is.

And Twitter won't do anything about it.

Using Twitter and supporting the company as a result of usage is, frankly, an irresponsible act.
Can't tweet from prison.

mmazurkiewicz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
oh well the OP is horrible. go look at some other news sources as trumps comments refer to nearly identical photos from 2014.
It might actually be helpful if you read the article, and go through the full details of the article and what happened.

Please don't make disingenuous posts, and provide poorly framed "arguments" for a topic you clearly have no intention of participating in with good faith.

Stouffers

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Obama would never detain children separate from their parents and hold them in chain link pens.

Please someone confirm he's full of shit.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Obama would never detain children separate from their parents and hold them in chain link pens.

Please someone confirm he's full of shit.
He didn't actually read the article, and all of that is in there, so no worries.

Just another person trying to pass the buck, and not actually discussing the issue.

I think the other pictures he was referring to that also had detainees in foil was actually speaking to Arizona, during Joe Arpaio's time, of which, we know exactly how that worked out with Trump.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
So bizarre that their defense all week has been "they did it too!" Isn't that kind of an admission that it's fucked up?

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I keep wondering to myself what happens when they stop cherry-picking Jesus' teachings and just give up religion all together?

They're already terrible people. But the Jesus stuff they still mildly cling to is the only shred of humanity they have left, as hypocritical as it may be.

What happens if these people just give up on Jesus because they think he was too liberal for them too?

Do they become straight-up Nazis?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
we don't want no links to the liburl media.

i trust my gut and the donald's gut
Literally had this conversation with my 15 yer old nephew yesterday. Like I always kind of figured people exaggerate some what but I swear to god, he hit all the Right wing talking points.
"Fake news. The President is the only one that tells the truth. Lol you watch CNN?"
Christ.

Even threw out a "lol, you don't support feminism do you?"

Spends all his time on youtube and this is what happens.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
His constant racist dog whistle basically accusing Democrats of caring more about brown people than white people is disgusting and really pisses me off.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
His constant racist dog whistle basically accusing Democrats of caring more about brown people than white people is disgusting and really pisses me off.
Blue Lives Matter type bullshit. You care about Black people then you don't care about COPS!

It's not so much Democrats focus or care about Minorities (you know because they need it), it's more about Democrats focusing on White people less than Republicans do. When you're accustomed to privilege...

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
The fact that 40% of the country stand behind this guy says it all. The worst thing Trump will ever do has already been done, when he pulled the final lever that reduced the GOP to an enormous and dangerous cult.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Jesus fucking Christ how old is our president? His tweets read like a 14 year old kid from Jersey interning for the mayor.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Obama used cold pressed olive oil and fancy sea salt! Baked them low and slow! How elitist of him!

PixelParty

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ how old is our president? His tweets read like a 14 year old kid from Jersey interning for the mayor.

No, they read like they were written by an elderly person with senile dementia whose only source of news is Fox and conservative talk radio.

Which is exactly what Trump is.