• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

Trump said:
Drudge Report "OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED THEM IN FOIL" We do a much better job while at the same time maintaining a MUCH stronger Border! Mainstream Fake Media hates this story.

Keep in mind these are pictures from just this past week of how the trump administration is treating children.

Df7XHoJVAAAkkM4.jpg

Df7XHoJUwAAQ1--.jpg

Then later he tweeted this

Trump said:
It's very sad that Nancy Pelosi and her sidekick, Cryin' Chuck Schumer, want to protect illegal immigrants far more than the citizens of our country. The United States cannot stand for this. We wants safety and security at our borders!

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Not surprising, the Democrats can't let him change the narrative on this. The future of.the country and thousands of.lives depend on it

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
"Mainstream Fake Media hates this story."

The story the deep-state doesn't want you to read! You won't believe it!

"We wants safety and security at our borders!"

We wants safety, precious. We needs it!

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's attacking someone for crying over incarcerated children.

This man can't die soon enough. Pure evil

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't bother me so much that he lies like this, but more that he can lie like this because there are so many who get all their news from sources completely up Trump's ass that they take his lies and make them seem like truth.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
it's unconscionable.

he and his friends have GOT TO GO.

if the republican party still exists after all this, I will weep deeper still for the american people subjected to this horror.

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It doesn't bother me so much that he lies like this, but more that he can lie like this because there are so many who get all their news from sources completely up Trump's ass that they take his lies and make them seem like truth.

Thats my problem too. The GOP has been lying for years so its nothing new, but what Trump is doing now is active disinformation on a national scale.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
OBAMA MADE HIS DETENTION CENTERS IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

It's very sad that Nancy Pelosi and her sidekick, Cryin' Chuck Schumer,want to protect illegal immigrants far more than the citizens of our country.

You say as you do little to stop mass shootings or police problems. Don't think you actually give a shit about anyone until it's time for the blame game.

Last edited:

kamineko

Linked the Fire
Oct 25, 2017
Accardi-by-the-Sea
his dumb base will believe and repeat anything he says despite any and all contradictory evidence. even as his policies begin to kill them off, they will believe

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
HE SLATHERED THEM IN MUSTARD ,WRAPPED THEM IN FOIL, BAKED THEM FOR TWENTY MINUTES AND SERVED WITH PARSLEY!

Illiterate moron.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Twitter needs to go ahead and ban this clown. What a fucking disgrace.
It's going to be a huge problem when he's out of office, whether tomorrow, next year, after 2020, or 2024.

He's going to tweet and shit on the next administration relentlessly. It'll suck the oxygen out of a day's news and serve to undermine the next administration, whenever that is.

And Twitter won't do anything about it.

Using Twitter and supporting the company as a result of usage is, frankly, an irresponsible act.

Canoli316

Jan 19, 2018
Funny as I have no recollection of Obama keeping kids in cages and wrapped in foil. Seems like a story that the conservative media would have been all over just like Hilary and her emails.

Whiny little bitch.

Inkblots

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
He sounds like those scam advertisements you get on some websites. DOCTORS HATE HIM! BEAUTY COMPANIES DESPISE HIM! LEARN HIS SECRETS!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be honest here. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if i woke up one of these days to the news that someone tried to kill this cunt. The way these people push things, and the way he deliberately pushes buttons, at the speed the most vile things are developing, it feels like it's a matter of time until someone truly desperate loses it.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Not even remotely surprised he gets his news from the fucking Drudge Report

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
It doesn't even matter fucking lie he shits out next. The only people who listen to him and agree with his tweets already have cult brains; I feel like anyone else with a modicum of critical analysis won't be convinced by shitty attempts at propaganda by a dictator-envious ignoramus.

But maybe I'm too optimistic.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Lol! His nicknames kill me ...

Cryyyying chuck schumer! He is so creative. How does one person possess so much hate

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's gotta know that the only people that buy this shit are stupid, uneducated or brainwashed. By saying Obama did "foil" and "cages", he has to know only those who know jack shit about the current affairs would be distracted by it, and the sad part is that the dumasses who still have the TRUMP stickers on cars are large enough to still be able to support this through another election.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
I should be desensitized to it by now. But I still can't believe a president is tweeting out things like it he's an angry 11 year old boy who work for a tabloid magazine.