• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Trump addresses the nation on border security (1/8 9pm) |OT| I. DECLARE. EMERGENCYYYYYYY

Oct 25, 2017
Media is going to make the same mistakes it did in 2016. They have had zero self reflection.

At the end of the day Trump is President and he had a chance to keep the government funded. He went back on it after Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh started getting after his ass.

Dec 11, 2017

I've started mentioning the authors in cases like this. They need to be called out individually instead of being able to hide behind their publications.

I am so tired of this misleading, both sides shit from these fucking people. If I didn't know better I'd think it was intentional, with these bozos snickering about how this will "piss off the libs" before posting this crap.

Oct 28, 2017
Cloud put the blame for Aeris’s death on Sephiroth. But it takes two to tango. Sephiroth’s decision to stab Aeris was a contributing factor in her subsequent death. The lack of adamantium in her skeleton is another.

Oct 25, 2017
By CALVIN WOODWARD and COLLEEN LONG --
Associated Press writers Jill Colvin and Hope Yen in Washington, Amanda Seitz in Chicago, Barbara Whitaker in New York and Elliot Spagat in San Diego contributed to this report.
calvin has a history of trying to catch Obama in gotchas in his AP fact checking past. So to see him carrying water for Trump by both sides-ing this is not a surprise. Still disgusting.

Oct 25, 2017

I've started mentioning the authors in cases like this. They need to be called out individually instead of being able to hide behind their publications.

I am so tired of this misleading, both sides shit from these fucking people. If I didn't know better I'd think it was intentional, with these bozos snickering about how this will "piss off the libs" before posting this crap.
That’s Cal Woodward (@CalWd) and Colleen Long (@ctlong1) on Twitter, in case anyone was curious about who the actual authors were so they can hide behind the AP brand.

Oct 27, 2017
Is this really something to be upset about? Sure they posted it; but we are the ones who read it. It takes two to tango here so we should really be upset with ourselves.
Did you just both sides a both sides argument? Or am I missing the /s?

Oct 25, 2017
Fiddler's Green
DAILY PLANET FACT CHECK: Superman claims Lex Luthor's Kryptonite powered killbots are destroying Metropolis. But it takes two to tango. Luthor's megalomaniacal lust for power is only one reason the city is in flames. Superman's unwillingness to cede control of the city to Luthor is another.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, that child was peeing in the classroom, but the school's refusal to allow him to continue doing so is a big reason there's a problem in the first place.

Oct 25, 2017
Resetera claims it left NeoGaf because the owner is a sexual predator. But it takes two to tango. NeoGaf owner just wants to sexually assault women. Resetera doesn't understand that (she's bi).

Oct 28, 2017
Cloud put the blame for Aeris’s death on Sephiroth. But it takes two to tango. Sephiroth’s decision to stab Aeris was a contributing factor in her subsequent death. The lack of adamantium in her skeleton is another.
This is fantastic. But should have been "Aeris needed to exist in order to be stabbed in the first place. It takes two to tango"

Oct 25, 2017
No. The dems need to do less talking, not more. Dems problem was never their efficacy with words. It's that they're spineless. When the ball is in their court they can never agree with each other and fail to get shit done. Contrast that with the GOP who are in lockstep with whatever stupid or heinous policies they want to enact.

AOC is an impassioned, intelligent speaker, but she needs to focus on the strength of her words. Less is more. It's a lesson Obama had to learn as well.
Yeah, no. Not going to let this one slide. Republicans are hardly in complete lockstep. Just looking at the Senate on this particular issue for instance: already, both Susan Collins (R-ME) and Cory Gardner (R-CO) aren't really sold on fighting for Trump's wall and it's McConnell that's preventing things from even getting to the floor. And in the House, nobody that represents a district that's on the border, whether Republican or Democrat, wants the wall.

Then of course all you need to do is compare this to the 2016 Congress and the previous times there was a shutdown during that timeframe. Y'know, when Paul Ryan's caucus was in such disarray that due to Republicans in the House being split between Tea Party/Freedom Caucus and other groups that he had to make concessions to Nancy Pelosi to actually keep things running, get a bill passed, and keep the government open.

But yet it's always Democrats that can never agree with each other. It's always the Democrats that are in disarray. And Republicans are always in lockstep regardless, despite the 115th Congress being one of the least productive Congresses in history due to how Republicans couldn't get their own shit in order, despite having the House, Senate, and Presidency.

That whole myth needs to die (that Republicans are always constantly working in perfect lockstep with each other and it's Democrats that are constantly tearing each other's heads off and preventing each other from getting anything done), but I know better than to actually expect that, unfortunately.

Oct 30, 2017
uhhhh, i don't even know what's going on with our reality anymore. I feel like I'm part of a movie with a director who's throwing darts at a board to decide what to do next. What the hell is going to happen next..?

Oct 30, 2017
The AP can fuck off. It's not the Democrats' responsibility to give in to the demands of a hostage-taking manbaby.
The United States put the blame for the murders on ISIS. But it takes two to tango. ISIS demand to rule non believers is one reason for the murder, the other is the United States refusal to give them the power.