• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Trump addresses the nation on border security (1/8 9pm) |OT| I. DECLARE. EMERGENCYYYYYYY

Box

Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Just watched. Stoned Trump or what?!!?

Pelosi and Schumer were really good, but honeslty at this point I just want to got to DC and start slapping the stupid out of people (and I'm in Lancashire and lazy)

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Mark Knoller @markknoller

"It's something we're still looking at," says @PressSec of declaring a "national emergency" at the border. "It's something that's certainly still on the table," she says at WH driveway gaggle. But says "best solution" is a deal with Congress to fund border security.

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, these both sides arguments. The government was going to stay open until Trump decided that he wasn't going to accept the bipartisan bill. Therefore he is 100% at fault.

Arguing it's the Democrats fault as well is like arguing that when somebody is robbed, it's actually their own fault too because they could have just given their stuff away willingly instead of by force.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh. My. God.
Oh my god.
Omigod.

Both positions are not equal you fucking morons.

It might take two to tango, but the other person is demanding to do the hokeypokey.
Nah you're missing biggest dumbass lie: Repubs could've passed without 1 Dem in December

Oct 25, 2017
It's still hard to believe that tweet from a source that at least seemingly desires to appear respectable.

If it weren't real it would be laughable since it's pretty much straight out of a gangster movie or something. "I don't want to break your legs, Johnny. But see, you won't give me what I want, so you're forcing me to do this."

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the replies to that AP tweet.

Media in the US is shit. No wonder Democrats can't gain any traction if everything is "both sides".

Jul 25, 2018
Holy shit the replies to that AP tweet.

Media in the US is shit. No wonder Democrats can't gain any traction if everything is "both sides".
Fox News isn't. Although Shep seems to be trying, and Chris Wallace may have remembered he's supposed to be a journalist after getting shamed by Colbert a couple of months ago.

Oct 25, 2017
Fox News isn't. Although Shep seems to be trying, and Chris Wallace may have remembered he's supposed to be a journalist after getting shamed by Colbert a couple of months ago.
Does Fox qualify as news? It's propaganda.

You look at what happened with AOC and Chris Cillizza and there's a subtle and not so subtle attempts to make Democrats look bad or not much different that Republicans.

Oct 25, 2017
As he said about the people going without pay due to his shutdown, he doesn't care because they're mostly Dems. Same reasoning here no doubt.
Its funny to me as last night he was trying to act like he gave a shit about children, families and so on. The next morning he's telling millions of people with families affected by forest fires to get fucked.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Oh. My. God.
Oh my god.
Omigod.

Both positions are not equal you fucking morons.

It might take two to tango, but the other person is demanding to do the hokeypokey.
its bullshit anyway because funding was voted on by both chambers and it was trump who changed is goddamn mind.

Oct 27, 2017
I missed this last night, So what's the general feeling did this circus show change any views of people?
most likely it just dug people in more... which is a positive I suppose as the majority were already against the shutdown and the wall.

the worst case of it was a) it just makes his followers even more insufferable (if that's possible) and b) means 800K government workers likely still have no paychecks in sight.